Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha RameshYour feedback matters!
Dr. Meri beti 25 years ki h aur first time pregnant h uska 34wa week chal rha 2 din se bahut thoda thoda bleeding ho rha ultrasound k report me aaya h ki bacche k neck me nal fas gya h.pr baccha phle ki tarah hi movement kr rha h aisa kaise ho gya aur kya ye dwa se thik ho jata h.
Hello doc! I want to know till how long can a sperm live in vagina or uterus after intercourse. Want to know till how long can a female conceive after sexuàl intercourse. Is it possible to conceive after 6 months of the intercourse when you had periods for those 6 months continuously. thanks in anticipation!
I am not having periods from last 3 months I consulted a doctor she suggested me to take 10g meprate twice a day for 5 days and also she gave evecare for the irregularities of periods for 1 month I followed d suggestion nd It has been 2 days since I completed the meprate dose nd I am continuing the evecare bt my periods are not coming yet. I will wait for 5 more days but still if I dont get periods den what should I do? And I already done thyroid test and pregnancy test. Nd they also normal. Please tell me what should I do now.
Me and my girlfriend had intercourse 2 days ago. 1 day before intercourse she was suffering from vomiting. Whatever food she was eating she has vomited. After intercourse I gave her a unwanted 72 i-pill. She has even vomited 3 hours after taking i- pill. Now my concern is that the i- pill worked or not.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello mam, I had sex with my partner on 29 may and my periods is started on that day Now my date is 30 june but still I can't get my periods is there is a chance of pregnancy Pls help me I don't want this If am pregnant then suggest any tablet pls.
Hi doctor am semen 27 years old. I feel so pain in my periods and its always late 4 to 5 or more. I feel a very heavy pain in my back and down to stomach.
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
Hello, My fiancee had pregnancy test 2 days ago using pregnancy kit, it shows positive. Very very faint, but yes there was a line. She was having period like symptoms from last 1 week. Now from today (1 month 8 days after last period) she is having her period with normal flow, colour normal like previous periods but cramps are more intense. Flow is good. So we are confused. 1. If she is pregnant, why this period with cramps? 2. Can there be any problem for her. Please suggest. 3. What should I do now? My priority is her health as the act was an unprotected sex followed by Unwanted 72 intake, which I suppose didn't work. Please Help!
I am 28 years old female, having discharge white milky with bad smell irregularly with backache since last months. I am suffering lot of embarrassment and could not disclosed. Such discharge continue pressed me to use sanitary pads all the days. Please suggest the treatment and problems.
I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, i am so much worried I don't know how it happened But I'm not sure I will marry him or not How can I get again virginity?
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.