Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha RameshYour feedback matters!
Hi docter i had taken 4 time abortion pills in one year and againt m pregnent last tym in decmber i took medical abortion again i got pregnent what to do i am very much worry abt this.
Hello doctor I am 7 month pregnant if I do any work like cooking and something after some time I feel pain in my stomach.
Sep 20 I got my period so supposed to be by Oct 18-20 I will have my monthly period. But instead I of period I only got spotting. After 2-3days I experience lower abdomen cramps, headache, lost appetite, take a nap every afternoon which is very usual, vaginal discharge white and creamy. When I ate sometimes I feel like I wanna vomit but not. And sometimes I slept early and sometimes I cant sleep. Last oct 30 all the feeling I felt was done. I took 3 pt already and all the result are negative.
Dear Dears I recently got married ,I am facing problem because during the intercourse my penis got desquamate (cut) due hit inside vagina. Because of this even both are excited but I feel scar in next time. Please suggest any cream and Madeline for relief. Thanks in advance.
I had one fibroadenoma in left breast. Bt before 6 months I operated. Now I don't have bt still sometimes I feel pain there. Soo please call you tell me what should i do & why its paining.
We are 40 years old couple planning for a baby for last 2 years, recent test shows low sperm! Please advice for medical or drugs treatment or so! We shall be very thankful- thanks.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.
If a girl is suffering from periods then in which period we do sex that our partner is not pregnant?
Hello Doctors, my question is I have taken fertomid 100 for 5 days and then on 17th day doctor told me from my right side ovary 1 egg was raptured and that day is 29th july 17today of cycle, I feel light pain on my lower abdomen and 3 days I and husband done intercourse now, after 1dpo I feel light pain on nipples and after 2dpo means from yesterday I was feeling pain on my lower back and light cramping on my lower abdomen, today I also feeling this pain today is 4th day after ovulation why I am feeling pain what does it means, I am also taking susten 200 from 29th july when I ovulate.
Am a 23 years old woman. Was on novelon. Got my periods after intercourse. It was normal period from 1-6 aug. Due date was on 1st sept till now it did not occur so did a usg and it was found that uterus is marginally bulky anteverted. Ovaries are also bulky containing cyst. Why my uterus is bulky at this age? And why my periods is not occurring. Is their any chance of pregnancy.
Hi dr, my mp came 10 days later as usual date. So please advice me reason behind it and suggests me the way to get more chance for pregnancy as it would my first.
Dear Doctor Sir I hope I am at the right track of asking a private and personal advice about one irregularity in health. I am 56 Male in good health normally sound. During past 6-8 months I notice that each time after sexual intercourse with my wife my tip of the penis and upper skin around it gets injured and gets red. Again after 5-6 days it cures. This occurs regularly. What is the problem now....which was not like this earlier. I am not associated with any other woman.Kindly advice. what medicine can be used for coming out of this defect. Normally it should be hard to resist normal inter courses.
I had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb 2016, I took I pill on the same day, then I again had unprotected sex on 19th Feb, 23rd Feb and 26th Feb 2016 but I was having mild bleeding from 19th Feb 2017, my menstrual cycle date is 26th of every month, do I have chances to get pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test? Kindly help me.
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Doctor has again asked me to repeat on DAY 15. Please advise if everything is normal? Can I conceive without any problems.
Me and my husband planning for baby. Before my ovulation day we tried 4 continuous days. Aftr 3 days only I feel like vomiting. Is this sign of pregnancy. Also we would like to know is there any harm in this bcoz we tried 4 days continuously before my ovulation day. Does it affects sperm count.
Losing weight is very difficult and for that you don't have to eat less or exercise more as it will not work. The quantity of calories is not taken into account, but it is only the quality of the calories that make a huge difference without the need of you going hungry. It is very necessary that your body is able to burn the calories you eat and in this way, you can lose weight. Eating few calories on a regular basis can result in malnutrition, nutrient deficiencies and in unhealthy weight loss.
Conditions That Occur due to under eating: By intake of few calories on day to day basis, our body system learns to live with smaller amount, and it slows down the metabolism of your body. The worst thing is that you even stop losing weight and feel irritated as well as sluggish on the diet you intake. The practice can be reversed, and it will not take much time for your body to recover and its metabolism to become better.
Long term intake of low diet can also put you at a higher risk of nutritional deficiency. As by eating less, the body does not get the necessary vitamins and minerals required for daily functioning.
To keep alive it is very important that a minimum blood-glucose level is maintained. If the blood glucose is less than required, a lot of stress can be created on your organs, and it would damage vital organs of your body.
It is very important that we develop positive food thoughts, and constant restriction can result in eating disorders like orthorexia and anorexia.
Opt For Healthy Eating:
- The simple and healthy way which you can start with to lose weight would be at first to make small changes like eliminating beverages that are sugary as well as replacing your diet with healthier choices.
- It is best to avoid unhealthier choices like eating muffins and donuts for breakfast. Instead, you should eat whole foods, oatmeal, eggs and fruit for breakfast.
- The basic rules that should be followed are that men should not eat above 1500 calories in a day, and women should not eat above 1200 calories in a day.
- It is best to focus on eating healthy food instead of calorie counting. The weight loss may be slow, but it would be stable and long-lasting.
The most important step that needs to be followed to lose weight effectively is to have a proper mindset and follow a healthy diet to achieve your goal.