Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manasa Y S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manasa Y SYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am healthy 22 year old guy, its been one year since I started gaining, I have achieved good results, but I think I can do better, I want to increase my core strength, inner strength that should help me do body weight exercises, one of my friend recommended me to use pre-workout supplement named Jack3d, it has good formula, but I do not know whether it has bad effects on body, and also I have been using whey protein since a year the 5 kg pack is about to get over, I am not interested to continue that again, what can you recommend me? That will be helpful.
I am 18 years old and my height is 5.3" inches and my weight is 45 kg. Everybody says me to gain my weight. I have lot of ingredients for gaining the weight like nutriproton bt it didn't helped me out. Please help me in gaining my weight. It might a serious issue to my body please help me out from this Nikita (Student)
I have black spot on nose (jhayi). So I want the complete treatment for removal of those black spots from my nose.
Please help me understand what is the best way of pleasurable sex 1. Having sex with condom 2. Having unprotected sex first and then take contraceptive pills.
How can I increase my body weight? Can I take any medicines or any health drinks? please refer some health drinks.
From last 4-5 years, I feel stiffness/akadan in hands and fingers whenever I wake up. I have consulted neurologists, orthopaedics for this problem. They are saying that I should consult rheumatologist. Please suggest what can be reason?
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions and nutritional deficiencies are one of the important cause of hair fall along with thyroid disorders and stress.
Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss at home:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!