Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BandemegalYour feedback matters!
Feeling pain in breast on both side and also feel pain in under arms of left side from few months I have examine by self everything is ok but still I feel pain.
Hello Dr. My mom is a cancer patient. She is 63 year old. In the month of November was her last chemotherapy. And suddenly in the month of December she got dry gangrene. We amputated her leg below knee 40 days back. After stitches removal she got some infection and got a hole Now Dr. is suggesting to go for hyperbaric oxygen therapy to heal her wound. So should we go for it Or regular dressing will work for her? Please reply Thank you.
Hi. My left breast has been feeling heavy and tight for 2 days now, and it has also been paining me. What should I do? My periods are weeks away as well.
Sir/madam my mother hemoglobin is 10.4gm% n polymorph 18%. How to increase hemoglobin and polymorph. Which diet should be followed? N she's complete chemotherapy n radiation for breast cancer and which diet she's follwes please tell me to increase hemoglobin n polymorph.
Can women get colon cancer? Would drinking more water help with my indigestion? Could I still have gall stones if I'm a healthy young male? I have constipation and bloody stool, is this alarming? What are the symptoms of liver disease?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir from 8 month I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive haur growth on whole body except beard part as I have very less hair on face only on moustache and chin. Excessive hair growth on eyebrows and head hair too. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Frequent urination and more frequency of urination along with dark coloured and smelly urine. Abdominal pain even on eating and left half head shooting pain from backside. Hig bp 150/100. Sir my problems are increasing day by day .no medicines are working on me. My vitamin d level in body is decreasing day by day. 4 month ago it was 113 now it is 70 .even I used to go in sunlight and my diet is normal. Only I am eating only 1 chappati at a time due to abdominal pain. Sir I was suspecting of adrenal gland cancer so I had 2 ultrasound of abdomen 6 month ago. It came normal with right renal cortical cyst. As I am noticing reduction in my testicle size so I went to endocrinologist .sir he ordered my total testosterone serum which came 2.59 ng/ml. Cbc was normal. Lipid profile was normal. Potassium was 4.98.sugar fasting was 97. Sir do I can still have chance of adrenal gland cancer?
What are the necessary symptoms to provide cancer and some details about it, how can I refuse my weight?
Suffering with difficulty with urinating fully, was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis, doctor prescribe me silodosin 4 mg tablet for lifetime. Ultrasound scan shows prostate 19gms, in this size prostate can block urine? Is size is normal or not? Thanks.
Prostrate treatment, for 72+ person. Healthy habits, health conscious, no BP or diabetes. Weight under control.. Regular Walker, Yoga Practice.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.