Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudan. H.PYour feedback matters!
I have always back pain by this I am not able to sit for long time because its start pain how can it can be resolved please suggest me.
I have no sleep from last week. I have joint pain and body pain from last year I have been to a doctor he said it's normal but I have a badly pain. I have breathing problem.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am suffering from knee sounds crazy chruk and pain is there when I sit and up please tell me how to prevent and let me know what's the reason to that.
Hi I have just done with right knee ACL surgery. Can you help me out daily routine precautions Surgery done on 15 october 2016 When can I start to drive Can I go for alcohol drinks.
I have problem in my left leg. I think it is because of laptop air thrown out by fan and contact with leg, at that point I feel like very high sensitivity. Also sometimes only left leg highly paining. Please suggest me some remedies or some medicine. Thank you.
I have back pain in low back from last two days. From yesterday I am doing yoga. I think it's a muscle pain. Please suggest me what to do?
I have swelling in my knee and pain when I straighten my leg severe pain numbness and difficulty getting up.
I have been suffering from severe back pain since last few days. I have tried some physiotherapy but result goes in vain. Please suggest me some genuine steps for cure.
I am a 3 months pregnant woman, I am suffering with stomach, legs paining, when I consult the doctor she told due to weakness your getting this problem, she gave me medicine. I am using those rather than this If any suggestions you will give it's helpful to me And tell me anything y my legs are paining.
Severe back pain what am I suppose to do. I did xray nothing came out of it everything normal. Lower back is gone. I sit and work for 9 hours. Please help me I feel like crying.
I am 53, (1) recently got spondylitis on right shoulder. I have to work on computer for hours together. (2) my middle and 2nd finger, middle joint is paining when pressed.
My fatherin law 76 yrs.He Has got parkinsons and osteoarthrites. Hevis taking amantrel and syndopa od 110mg. But nowadays he is sometimes staring blankly and this happens twice a day. Kindly advice
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.