Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M V SucharithaYour feedback matters!
I seem to have injured my right knee. I feel very slight pain when I sit cross legged. Ironically there is no pain when I do squats lunges or even when I run walk or climb stairs. The pain sort of feels similar to when one stretches an unprepared muscle.
Sir, hi. I slipped from the stairs of my house and got injured. We waited till the morning and go to a doctor nearby our house who is a bone and joint specialist Dr. Gagan deep. He started the treatment on 5th march'15 by immediately putting the plaster after an x-ray. Another x-ray was done by him after two days i. E. On 17th march'15 and had asked me to come after 45 days. On 20th april'15 he removed the plaster after another x-ray saying that now the bone is perfect. But I was not able to walk properly and the swelling persisted. We decided to take a second opinion. My friend then took him to Dr. Avasthi (ortho). That doctor clearly said that it was a day 1 surgery case and now also surgery is the only solution. One of my friend took me to a doctor Dr (physiotherapist). He also said that it was a clear case of day 1 surgery but we can cure it through physiotherapy. He suggested the following treatment: pneumatic compression walking brace and ambulatory training for the same. Waiting for early reply. Regards.
Hi Dr. from last few months I am suffering from joint pain. So I showed the Dr. he said I am having arthritis so can you pls tell me what diet should I take, can I take non veg or not? Thank you.
I am sportsman. I am suffering from ankle pain from 5 days. please gv me solution for how to recover from pain.
I am a 18 year old boy. But I am too much disturbed from my knee pain. This not a age of that type of pain so what should I do for relief.
I feel dizzy and nauseous every time. I had one violent attack of dizziness and nausea in September 2015 from then I think I have not restored my balance I have problem in standing straight before that I was very physically active person but from that attack my life is changed I just do very little physical work and they make me dizzy. The second attack came on June severe symptoms subsided. I am not able to understand what is wrong with me a slow dizziness 24*7 and a feeling of sinking like if I will close my eyes I will just collapsed. Due to d fear of being faint I am having panic attacks also if i'm at the public places ent person saw me and said nothing wrong with me saw a neurologist he said nothing wrong but still this dizziness. Now taking unani medicine doc said spondylitis but I think it's vertigo I so scared can I be treated my life has become hell.
These days I feel some pain on the bone of the heel of right leg. Sometime pain is more in the morning while get up in the morning. What are the possible reason and treatment for this.
Hi! , I sit in one place for more time in a day in my shop, since 2 months my back has started paining severely, and feeling difficulty in co-ordinating my legs while walking. Please guide, thank you.
3 days back I fell down from steps, leg got twisted due to that one nerve in the leg became swell, I went to doctor given pain killer injection and tab for 4 days but pain in there & left leg is solen due to nerver got solen. Please guide. Daily taking pain killer & band age putting in morning time & massage doing from iodex & one oil massage.
I am 31 years old. Past 5 days I am having pain in my back neck. I am unable to sit for long on PC. Wht could be the reason. Kindly help with treatment.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.