Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M V Sucharitha
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M V SucharithaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acute back pain and pain in the thigh and left hip for the last two months even after taking all medicine and physiotherapy treatment and homeopathic treatment. I slipped while coming out from a lift in the month of May after I returned after visiting my ailing brother who has been diagnosed with rapidly progressive dementia and his condition is deteriorating day by day. My parents are not alive and he is the only one who can come in high and low times. I become so much depressed after seeing him in such a state. I keep on crying and praying for my brother recovery but Dr. said it is incurable. I don't know what to do. My family and kids are also suffering due to my condition but I am unable to keep control on my emotions. Please guide me what to do. Thanks a lot for your help.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of the days I am have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 52 yes old having back pain at right side and front ribs since. 7 days. There is reddish mark at front and back. What I should do?
I have lower back pain radiating toward right leg on sitting. I feel pain in right buttocks. MRI LUMBOSACRAL is normal. Vitamin D deficient. Please guide me.
I have pain and stiffness in my buttocks It's intensity keep changing. Usually it is more in the morning. Is it related to back problem or something else. What can be the reason How I can get rid of that? Please tell me.
Shin pain has gone worse and pains a lot he even cry at night due to this It all started when he joined the football team. The coach is vey strict and make the players run a lott. PROBLEM INTENSE SHIN PAIN ANKLE PAIN NO PROBLEM IN KNEES.
My dad has diabetes he is very good weight few years back lik 3 years back and now he became very thin he is not fit now with his body even I can see his muscles bones advice me how to imprv my dad please.
I was heavy drunk last day and I woke up with fever. Its been 3 days the fever is down but head and legs is pain in please help.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!