Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.s VenketeshYour feedback matters!
Respected sir/ma'am I want to ask that my one nipple is inverted. What is the cause of this and in my future medical test of Nda, is this will create a problem or become a cause of rejection. Thank you.
Hlo My problem is white stuff under the foreskin of my penis which create bad smell and not to good. I think thats a smegma. please give me solution for this. I am very grateful for this.
The following homeopathic medicines are often found indicated in cases of hair fall:
Alum, ars, bar-c, carbo-veg, flour-ac, graph, lyco, nat-m, nit-ac, phos-ac, phos, selen, sep, syph, thallium, vinca, amloki, wisbaden, arnica, jaborandi etc.
#natrum muriaticum [nat-m]
Has the symptoms of easy falling out of the hair; it falls out when touched or combed. This is quite frequently seen in nursing home. Carbo vegetabilis has falling of hair after parturition or severe illness. Sepia has losing of hair after chronic headaches.
Bald spots on the head, which are dry and scaly, are characteristic of phosphorus. Dandruff, roots of hair get gray and the hair comes out in bunches. Graphites cures bald spots on the sides of the head. The head sweats easily. The most important remedy in alopecia areata.
# phosphoric acid [ph-ac]
Falling of hair from general debility. Fluoric acid. Falling of hair from syphilis. As near specific as is possible. Arsenicum. Bald spots near the forehead; the scalp is covered with dry scales. Vinca minor. Falling of the hair with great itching of the scalp.
I am 18 years old male and I have bald spot on my side edges scalp. How I recover my edges back by home remedies? And how long time to recover my hair back on my bald spot?
I am Suffering from serious hair fall, as I am a student it depressing me, please suggest some medicine which will help me in getting my those hair which are gone, I also taken Dr. Reddy's hairootz for 5 months but there is no much improvement as I want, so please tell me how can I get my hair back and regrowth of my hair.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease
I am student, and I'm facing acne problem since 5 yrs, and it's not stopping, so , do I know, upto which age I have to face this problem (my age is 21 yrs)
Hello doctors. For a long time there are some black spot on my forehead, I am unable to remove this type of spot. My face becomes ugly to see. Please help me doctor.
Hi I'm 20 years old. My hair have been falling from 4-5 years and my forehead line has gone back from front and mainly sides. Now hairfall is not much but what can be the other way to get it back other than transplant?
When I sit on the chair for long time there is swelling in my foot. I also face this problem when I wear slippers and walk for long time.
I had acne on my face, I have pcod since 1 year, I consulted skin doctor, he told to do chemical peeling, Is that good for skin to remove acne? Please suggest me.
Hello Doctor. I am 23 year old suffering from ache for past 3 yrs. I had consulted a dermatologist last year and got chemical peels done but the results were very poor waste of money I can say :(Please suggest me something effective.
Antibacterial, medicated soaps and washes are majorly advertised to be the best for maintaining a healthy, bug-free skin. You might think anti-bacterial washes and soaps kill harmful bacteria and germs lurking on your skin. However, antibacterial hand and body washes containing certain chemicals have recently been banned by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration). They may be causing more damage to your skin, body and the environment and are no better than ordinary non-medicated soaps and washes.
A few valid reasons why you shouldn't use antibacterial washes:
- Antibacterials may lead to the growth of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria: Bacteria cannot be killed by the very low doses of antibacterials present in these so-called antibacterial products. Moreover, these products are typically washed off in less than 30 seconds, not enough time to kill any microbe. Remember, to kill any germ effectively, your physician normally administers antibiotics round the clock for at least 5-7 days! Bugs are smart and with exposure to small doses and short durations, learn and quickly adapt to become resistant to these antibacterials. Later, during actual infections, even high doses of antibiotics are unable to kill these bugs.
- Antibacterial washes have the potential to perturb the environment: The common use of these products by millions of individuals causes a huge amount of antibacterial products to flush down the drains. These reach natural waterbodies in lakes, rivers and groundwater. This disrupts not only other natural microbes, algae and fish but many other natural aquatic organisms, resulting in damage to many natural systems.
- Antibacterial washes disrupt normal body functions: In animal studies, some of these antibacterial chemicals are found to cause disturbances in hormones, heart muscle, sperm, brain, and bone. Though these changes have not been thoroughly studied in humans yet, they may still result in minute changes which may have a larger impact over time.
- Risk of allergy increases: Your skin contains many kinds of good microbes which not only protect your skin from other harmful microbes but are also good for your overall health balance. By altering the normal flora of human skin, antibacterial washes may alter the immunity levels of our bodies. This may result in development of allergies.
- Antibacterial Washes are no better than normal, non-medicated, regular washes and soaps: Plain regular soaps and washes are as effective in washing of germs and for maintaining personal cleanliness as any other specially formulated and expensive antibacterial soap or wash. Also keep in mind that products labelled, organic, or 'natural' are not necessarily safe. Simply use ordinary, inexpensive, non-medicated soaps or washes of your own choice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
In my face many pimples are present I used fare handsome face wash. No any effect on my face what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Anish K. Rai speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY