Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M Prakash AppayaYour feedback matters!
I saw dreams about just one person can you please tell me about the link of that dreams to my real life.
I have a habit of sex with mens. Is this habit continue to my child. Now I am 19 year old. This feeling may come to my son? Shall I do or stop. But mostly I like this sex. When my frnds talking abt normal sex I am not like to here. please suggest me.
Hello I m 23years old and I am going through a rough face in my life. Everything seems to be falling apart. I can see no way to put it back together.I have nothing to do. I can't concentrate in my studies all I do is watch tv seriels whole day. I need help. What should I do. Should I consult a psychologist? I feel very depressed.
As I have taken many antidepressants from 4years fr bipolar now I have lost my libido no any other problem very less erectile may be some time. Know I m taking stablon once a day for depression mood disorder but still in stress fr sex is their any good remedy which help in it. What is this problem to whom shoud I consult pls help. Please suggest only medicine pls.
What is fear of child birth called. I too much fear the process of child birth. Lady doctors call me pschyo. Is there any way to deliver without experiencing cuts and stitches. How to gain confidence that I can bear the pain of delivery. I am not prepared for it. I am experiencing a toll on my married life.
I have pain all over the body and I have no stamina and power in my body what treatment I do for this problem please help.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.