Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M Prakash AppayaYour feedback matters!
Kya mein ocd ki treatment bina doctors advice ki lena band kar sakta hu? Muzhe kamuk vichar aate rahte he. Abhi accha mehsus kar raha hu. Doctors ne muzhe clonil 25 aur risdone 1 goli di he.
If legs are become weak does brain become weak? As I am unable to stand for more time! I have addiction of tabbaco! I feel dizziness! and weak all the time all reports are normal, as jaundice lft rft, vitamin12 vitamin3, calcium phosphorous!
I am not able to concentrate in Class. I feel distracted and anxious .The movements of Neighbouring students Distracts and my attention Goes to Them .Even The random movement of teacher hampers concentration. While Listening to teacher my focus is on how I am making faces and not on what is being taught. I always sat at Last bench or at places where it is less crowded Because Sitting in the front and surrounded by all sides Makes me feel Ultraanxious and there is no place where I can feel calm .As a result I try to hide the blushing but eventually I can not. I am having it from 1 and half year. Please tell me some tips On how can I Can regain my concentration quickly and Be lost in what is being taught without being distracted.
Hai sir my mind is not working in sometimes I forgot something In sometimes what I do to improve the brain power.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.