Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I fell while playing and got a scar mark on my face. It is not healing. I used an ointment by name'Scanil' Still, no use. What should I do to get back my normal skin.
I am 30 years female my skin colour is white but my dark circle shows me odd please refer me best treatment or cream to cure my dirk circle.
Hello sir, my upper lips colour is low as compare to my lower lips, please give me a solution or natural home treatment. Please reply.
Hi, my face n neck is become dark. I went to dermatologist he gave me I glow gel to apply at night. I applied for one month but no change on my face n neck. Pls suggest me a cream to lighten my face n neck.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.
I have hyperpigmentation on my both arms, fore-head and back. These marks generally come with white puss, which gets pricked and leaves darks marks behind. Quite disgusting in fact. I have used lemon solution and didn' t help much. I am using creams such as venusia, sedmed, peellite, adban thf, halox and antoxia hc (antioxidant). Actually, none seems to have worked. I am open for surgery or whatever can treat this at low cost. Please consult. Also, I masturbate once alternatively. Sometimes daily. Is it an abnormal behavior? can hormonal change due to masturbation cause this hyperpigmentation? penis looks fine though.
I was swimming yesterday and got hit between my eyebrow area and there is a peeled scar there now a line of dark colour. Like the skin has peeled. Please advice how will this vanish?
What are the healthy measures to keep a tattoo in healthy manner, though it is injuries to health. And, I'm asking for possibilities.
I have dark mark on my right side off face I apply raw potato on it daily but after wash it become more dark can you suggest me best treatment of it at home or home remedies because I also took laser treatment or Ayurvedic treatment but all are in vain so please suggest because I cannot face anyone.
I am a 20yrs old female. I have dark circles on my face more. So can I have a solution to this problem. And I need without any side effects.
Hi doctor mg name is suresh, before 1y my skin colour is white, now my colour is medium, how to get back my skin tone colour, I have only tea habit daily I drink 2 to 4 tea, please give me a rite suggestions like food menu and workouts.
I've bin suffering from red patches on my upper body fr last 4 months. Done with skin specialist treatment but still not cured. 1st doctor told me to stay away from non veg and few other stuffs. And 2nd doctor told no need to stay away from such foods. So right now im under treatment of 2nd doctor. So he told if this doesn't gets cured we need to do allergy test for veg n non veg. So doctors on Lybrate please let me know the suggestion and why this is happening for me.
I have lots of black stainsurance on my face with blackheads and white heads though I clean often with scrubber it go on forming what is permanent solution for this.
I am a 27 year old male living in Kolkata, India. I have developed some sort of skin crusting on my right thumb, just below the fingertips and extending it. It causes irritation, looks scaly and also has pores which become red though there isn't much bleeding as such. It has developed over the last 2 months. What is the remedy for this?
Sir for my testis uper skin which is sensitive part for that skin making harder what is the cream can we use for making that sensitive skin into harder skin look.
I have sore feet from a week. I have to wear my tight shoes dali for 4 hours as I am into sports. Please help me with this. Bubbles are formed on my toes. When I pinch them, water and blood comes out. What shall I do?
I have dark circles around my eyes. My skin has became very dull. I have tried many home remedies. Like lemon. Turmeric. But nothing worked. Please help me.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.