Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LoknathYour feedback matters!
USG of abdomen says. Liver shows overall reduced size but otherwise appears normal. Portal cavernosa. Cholelithiasis. splenomegaly of 120 mm. Mildly enlarged prostate of 28 gm.
Hi, I am 23 years old. I have been suffering skin problem from past 5 yrs. Consulted numerous of doctors. But did not get any effective solution. Here are my problems **I have intense black skin on forehead **emerging pimples continuously on face ** dimples have become rough ** numerous pores on face ** irrelevant black spots on face ** my face tone is very dull and dry Doctor says I have dry skin Arm skin is very dry.
My hands colour are different from my face. Hands are more tan than face, is any there any home remedy to get rid of tanning from hands?
Problems with the skin during the teenage years are very common. Although skin issues can be really stressful, the right skin care treatment can help in controlling the problems you may face during this time. Here are some of the skin issues that you may face at this stage of life and ways to prevent them:
1. Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
2. Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
3. Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Simple, chemical free cleanser – good unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.
For normal skin care, you can take 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon orange juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix it into a paste. Apply it on your face as a mask and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then clean it off with a wet tissue watch your complexion glow. For dry skin, you could use a mixture of cooked oatmeal and honey; it will not only help moisturize the skin but also acts as a good cleansing agent.
Skin Nourishment and Bleach:
For nourishing your face try a protein mask. You can prepare this mask by first soaking 1 tablespoon urad dal and 4 almonds in water overnight and then grinding them into a paste. You can then apply this protein mask to your face and wash it off after half an hour. This exceptional protein mask will not only nourish the skin but also bleach it.
Wrinkle Prevention and Softer Skin:
To prevent wrinkles and soften your skin, you could try pure castor oil; it is known to slow down the aging process of the skin.
Another simple and excellent skin conditioner that can be made out of 1 tbsp. honey blended with 2 tbsp. cream (of milk). Leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off. It works like magic.
For skin blemishes, you can try rubbing a raw potato on your face.
Thease Summer Is Very Hoty. Time to cool off. So let’s wind up with a good home-made sun-protection lotion. Take cucumber juice and equal amounts of Glyserine
and rose water and make a concoction. This should be refrigerated. Try it, it’s really cool.
One Another Sun Protection Lotion in Ayurveda
Multaani Matti 1/2 tsf ( Tea Spoon Full)
Chandan Powder 1tsf
Nagarmotha Powder 1/2 tsf
Amla Powder 1/4 tsf
Santra Saal( Orange Chaal) 1/2 tsf
with Rose Water make pesty type mixture & apply on Face at bed time
Before use of that Face Pack
plz wash face very carefully & then apply......
Hii I am 22 years old and I have oily skin please tell me the complete step of taking care of skin at home, what products I have to use and what not?
I have blackheads what should I do to remove blackheads they are from ten to fifteen days they are very hard remove give me easy and simple way to remove blackheads.
Hi. I bought this serum of vit c 20%and hyaluronic acid and vit c with amino acid blend and fluric acid .can I use this serum with makeup when I out. Or there's may cause damage to my face skin please answer and these ingredients are they of benefits?
How to care pores. Please how to rid my open small pores. Tell me doctors. Am using aloevera gel. Its right for that or what. Please help me. Am asking here 2 times but doctor said please contact cosmetic surgeon. Kuch to hoga iska ilaj help me.
I am having some nail marks on my face can I use mederma cream. To wipe it out does it work. Or should I try something else.
I'm just 25 years old male! I have a normal BMI! Everything is perfectly alright! But in face face my cheeks are too thin! It's look like a empty! I wanna Buffy face! My body look like a athletic! So I want develop my cheek as a Buffy! I'm not taking any medications & any kind of supplements! I'm not going to any gym! Not taking any kind of hard work! Please help me to get a Buffy cheeks!
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual stools or urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My problem regarding fungal infection under the foreskin with white patches formation even after cleaning daily. Whom should I consult? General physician, Dermatologist or sexologist.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am male and every winter session my face is effecting by scratch and rashes also appear on my face I am using bet novate c to control that without berbicara c how can I control it?
Sir I have cracked skin over fingers and I have consulted dermatologist he has suggested moistners. But it is not subsiding. Basically I am dental practitioner is there any chance of chemical irritation provoking my problem.
1. Take nutmeg (jaiphal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
2. Take clove (lawang) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
3. Take sandalwood (chandan) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
4. Take spines of silk cotton tree (semal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of milk till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
5. Make a paste of red lentil (masoor), turmeric (haldi) and lemon juice. Apply it on the acne for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
6. Rub raw garlic (allium sativum) several times a day, it helps in relieving the pain and also heals acne fast.
7. Split off a portion of aloe vera leaf and rub the pulp directly on the skin.
8. Fresh 5 leaves of neem taken everyday in the morning helps in removing stubborn acne.