Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalita Kv
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalita KvYour feedback matters!
Sir after doing sex my wife vagina getting pain and burning suggest me sir what to sir and my skin also shred and pain sir.
She is having pregnancy of 5 months. She is taking meals only with curd. Will it any problem for baby?
She is one month pregnant and she take mankind unwanted kit but still his periods is not come so I want to know that she is still pregnant or not and which medicine she taken to stop pregnancy.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.
Hi m 27 years female my height is 5 3" my weight is 80 kg m surfing from pcos married past 3 years after taken siphene 100 gm in July I got pregnant last mnth I miscarriage due to blighted ovum my D.
One of the emerging psychiatric disorder that has significant medical and psychiatric consequences is compulsive sexual behaviour or hypersexuality, is an obsession with sexual thoughts in which people cannot manage their sexual behaviour. It may involve a commonly enjoyable sexual experience as self-stimulation which becomes an obsession. The person suffering from the condition may also get involved in sexual behaviours that are outside the bounds of commonly accepted conduct like paying for sex or having extramarital affairs.
Untreated compulsive sexual behaviour damages one’s self-esteem, health, job, relationships and career. However, with treatment and self-help, one can manage compulsive sexual behaviour and learn to manage one’s urge. Males are more likely to be unfaithful than females because they have stronger sexual impulses and weaker self-control. Compulsive sexual behaviour symptoms vary in type and severity. During intense sexual impulses, one feels as if they're beyond control. This is the first and the most common symptom as the patient uses compulsive sexual behaviour as an escape route for problems like loneliness, depression, anxiety and stress. One has trouble establishing and maintaining emotional closeness, even if one is married or in a committed relationship.
The treatment for compulsive sexual behaviour involves psychotherapy and medications. A primary goal of treatment is to help one manage urges and reduce excessive behaviours while maintaining healthy sexual activities. If one has compulsive sexual behaviour, one may need treatment for mental health condition. People with compulsive sexual behaviour often have alcohol or drug abuse problems or a mood disorder such as depression.
Counselling sessions can help one learn how to manage one’s compulsive sexual behaviour. Intensive treatment programs for compulsive sexual behaviours focus on identification of core triggers and beliefs about sexual addiction. It assists in development of healthier choices and coping skills to minimize urges and deal with the preoccupation of sexual addiction. Psychodynamic psychotherapy can prove to be very useful as it focuses on increasing one’s awareness of unconscious thoughts and behaviours, and developing new insights into their motivations. Resolving conflicts using this therapy is also recommended. The other kind of treatment program is cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy helps one to identify unhealthy, negative beliefs and behaviours and replace them with healthy, positive ones. Family therapy and couples therapy may restore trust, minimize shame and guilt thus establishing a healthy sexual relationship between partners.
Medications include anti-depressants like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, mood stabilizers and anti-androgens have also been used to treat compulsive sexual behaviour. Anti-androgens are prescribed as it reduces the biological effects of sex hormones in men thus reducing sexual urges. Luteinizing hormone is also prescribed as it reduces obsessive sexual thoughts by reducing the production of testosterone. Anti-seizure medications, naltrexone, and medications which decrease male hormones have been found to decrease the compulsive urges and impulses associated with sexual addictions for some sufferers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.