Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am suffering from rashes on skin I tried some home remedies but it turned out to be worse. feel like it is psoriasis as skin also became scaly and dry its also itchy can you just suggest wat to do.
I have some spots in my face, how to get rid off from this? Its too boring. When I take pic, those spots irritates me. Please give me solution. Thank you.
My wife had some itching problem and now I am suffering.Can it have been transmitted through sexual intercourse?
Sir my skin tone is getting dull, I don't want a fairy glowing skin but at least I want a even skin tone coz on my forehead there are tan shades one skin doctor tell me to do milk peel for that I didn't did it ,but can you suggest any cream for me that can even tone my skin and give me a good looking colour and please tell should I do milk peel treatment.
I have acne problem for the past 3 years. I took medicines but no use and my face is getting oily very much even I avoid oil related foods. Please tell me how to get rid of oily skin and acne problem.
I am 33 years old I am diagnosed with" multiple lipomas. The doctor says there is no medicine that can wipe out these from my body, or even can stop these from incresing. This is really so frightening as these lipomas are mutiplying day to day, and even increaing in size. Please advice for a an better result.
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
Every month I use to do facial though there was no change in my skin but due to facial my face and fore head have became tang can you pls suggest me some home made remedies or medicines and will using of multani mitti will help me in getting my fairness back.
Iam suffering from rashes. The rash is very ichy and it is on my left thigh near to my penis. This am suffering from 3 months but before it is small but now is spreading. Can I get any help.
I have black spot on my face and also pimples. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Can I use tea tree facewash three times first I use the facewash at morning and then I used at 10: 30 and then at night.
Hello doctor, my father is having diabetes, hypertension and insomnia. He is taking pregeb m, clonazepam,impramine, glinam M and amlip AT regularly. BT we r worried about the complications of these conditions and side effects of these drugs. He also feel so much loneliness. What precautions we should take to protect him from complications. That can occur in future. please suggest something to maintain his health on primary stage only. And he also have fungal infection on his lips.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.