Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi Narayana RajuYour feedback matters!
I want to in detail about prostate enlargement. Why is it caused? What are the effects of it? How to treat it? Is it treatable? Please tell in detail about the disease not the medication.
My aunt she is 38 years old female she is a diabetic patient and now she has problem in right breast that she has some swelling over there and we are not understanding what's problem is that and no pain is observed and we consulted doctor they advised us to go for surgery so now we are not understanding what to do we are thinking to do surgery or not as she was a diabetic patient and we want to know is that any breast cancer? And the size of swelling or lump is 37x9mm and infection 8x3mm and please advice us what to do? Either surgery or can be cured by medication or is it Any breast cancer? Please advice us.
I have pigmentation on my nose and also started on lightly on chin, currently using sunscreen lotion. Usually this pigmentation called mango in telugu. Can you help me how to get rid of this.
I am 23 year old. Am suffering from skin problems day by day. The problem is am getting irritated by this problem. And also getting black color in my skin when am rubbing. Please provide me a solution for my question.
Sir I am 21 years old, my face is totally oily, every now and then I wash my face it becomes oily. These days iam affected with lots of wrinkles on my face.
I have problem in winter that is my face and cheeks burn and then they become red. Please tell me what is this and what I do for it.
Doctor, I am having problem of urination. It takes some effort to urinate and urination flow is slow. So I went to doctor. He gave me dutasteride+tamsulosin medicine regarding prostate. My prostate volume is 27.10 cc. I have been taking medicine only 1 in 1 day from past 12 days. But still my problem is same. Please tell me in how many days the effect will show by these medicines? I am stress.
A small half the size of dry pea appeared on top of the skin of the head. It is hard. What can it be and please suggest.
Hello doctor, 9 days ago I applied dettol on my skin (nose, forehead) just for pimple. But because of dettol my skin is burned and skin peeled out. After 2 days the new skin comes, I was happy but after 2 days a black circular spot appear. Please tell me how to reduce those burn marks. Please tell me how to reduce that dettol burn mark on my nose.
I had a fair complexion in past because of my schedule I have to rome in the sun. Now I tried many creams but there is no improvement in my complexion what can I do to improve my skin. Is there any cream or food which I need to get results.
Hi doctor, I have a problem with my skin, it gets tanned very quickly and mainly in the forehead and hands, this makes my skin looks dull and after makeup also my face doesn't gives a glow, and I also need to know which facial will support my skin.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.