Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.A. BhatYour feedback matters!
I have had a glutaup injection for skin whitening. It's been 4 days n I haven't found any difference. Should I wait longer or is it recommended to get another one for quick results. Pls let know if it's advisable.
I am a 22 year old female. Since 1 year my skin has been sensitive to sun and I had rashes on sun exposure. But now I am having whitish patches on my upper and lower lips beginning from the inner lip line. I haven't noticed any other patches or marks on any other parts of ma body. Can this be vitiligo? I am so much worried. What can I do to avoid spreading of this to my face?
Im a 20 year unmarried girl. I have 1 lump in my left breast. Why has it emerged and what is the best possible treatment for that. Please suggest.
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from pimples. I have oily skin ,this summer my face was too much tanned because of humidity. Dark circles are formed on my face at that place pimples are came again and again. My face was totally tanned looking not good. I recently purchased dermaroller 0.5 mm .please suggest me what is the best dermaroller for my skin (0.25,0.5,0.75,1.0,1.5)please suggest me pre and post dermaroller tips and fast heeling gels or creams without any damage. I am asking this question two times but no one cannot given full information about my problem. My face have now dark black on my skin surface. My color was changed. Please suggest me for speed recovery. What is the best dermaroller and best cream for pre and post dermaroller. Thank you doctor.
I am 31 years old female and I have dark circles around my eyes since before marriage. And also tell me after 30 which multivitamins or calcium tab should take coz I have little bit knee pain and back pain. Thanks.
Hydroquinone, Oxybenzone & Octinoxate. Ke use karne band krne ke baad chehre use bhi jada kharab toh nhi hota na sir please help mai pearl white cream ye ingredients wali cream use krta hu tu sir btaye isse kuch skin kharab toh nhi hongi na.
I have a very serious problem from last two years regarding face skin. The pimples and acne on my face has made my confidence dull. The skin of my face has become very dull. Now I want your help to solve this very serious problem. I used lot of medicine and drug. What I have to do now?
When blood clot blocks one or more arteries in your lungs the condition is known as pulmonary embolism. It can cause a decrease in the oxygen levels in your blood, damage to your lungs due to sudden restrictions in the flow of blood along with adverse effects on other parts of your body. Life threatening blockage can cause death if left untreated and you should immediately contact your health care provider to get proper diagnosis. Pulmonary embolism requires various lab tests and generally requires short time to resolve.
Symptoms: The symptoms of pulmonary embolism mainly depend upon many factors pertaining to your previous medical history. Pulmonary embolism varies with the size of your lungs, the size of the clots formed in your blood, and any other underlying history of the heart or lungs. That said, pulmonary embolism has symptoms which are not similar to any two persons and will vary accordingly.
The common symptoms however may include the following and you are advised to opt for a health checkup if these are persistent in your body:
- Cough along with bloody sputum is a common symptom.
- Shortness of breath, which will become worse as the days passes by. They will appear suddenly and cause huge discomfort in breathing.
- Chest pain which may give you the feeling of a heart attack. The pain will intensify when you sit to eat or cough. Deep breath will cause problems too and will not go away easily with exertion.
- Some other symptoms include fever, excess sweat, irregular heartbeat and dizziness.
Pulmonary embolism can be diagnosed by the following methods:
- Electrocardiography (also known popularly as ECG) to measure your heart's electrical activity and functioning.
- CT plumonary angiography is gold standard for diagnosing pulmonary embolism.
- Chest x ray, which is a common and non invasive test to check your heart and lungs as well as the problems with any bones surrounding them.
- ECHO can detect secondary changes in heart due to pulmonary embolism.
Treatment of pulmonary embolism can be done with medicines if it is detected at an early stage or also if the clot is small. However, if the size of your clot is problematic and blocks the blood flow to your lungs or heart then surgery may be necessary. Open surgery and clot removal surgery are common in the treatment of pulmonary embolism and will require good regular follow up check ups. Regular leg exercises will also reduce the chances of any underlying disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!