Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumuda RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 76 old. I have unhealed incision done for removal of bunion on the ankle of right leg. It has healed about 90% but balance of 10% formed as tough skin over the incision. There are no pus or blood woos from the crest. Only problem is the crest is not falling off. But every evening pain appears every day to quench the pain I have to apply some antiseptic cream and pain disappears after about one to one half hours. The question is why it is not healing? and what should be done? Due to this I have sceitic pain on the left leg & buttocks. I am in Bangalore, India. Can you kindly suggest a doctor who can help me in curing this. I have already visited respective 3 to 5 leading specialization. They have done skin grafting twice and it has failed. What alternative therapy is available at at Bangalore.
I am 19 year old, there is a huge problem in my legs when I start walking my legs and thigh pains very much.
I am suffering from head ache since 10 days and body pains. Please help me. I am suffering a lot. Please help me.
Hi, I have problem of my body pain I have to much pain on my back I used medicine and tube but no benefit please consult what I do?
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal. My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI ; Total T4-8.5 ug/dI ;TSH 5.46 uIU/mL; Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% ; Lymphocytes 42% ; monocyte 01% ; eosinophil 03% ; basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. ; Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % ; MCV - 69.1 fl. ; MCH - 23.1 pg. ; MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication or treatment for the same.
What will I do my body starts paining while playing football because it's happening from last 2 days.
I am getting pain in the front rib cage region I. E middle portion of chest from the last 3 months. But the pain is not permanent. It is happening for some time and some days i am not getting pain. Till now I didn't consult any doctor. What I have to do.
When I go for an evening brisk walk I get pain in my limbs. Whereas I see many people running and jogging effortlessly. I feel like walking but I get tired.
My baby is fourteen months old. She has temperature 99.9f. She has body pains. I am giving p125 and mega cv to my baby then temperature was down. Giving p125 stopped. Then temperature will raised. Used two megacv Syrup bottles. Again temp was 99.9f. Urine is yellowish. Is it fever or urinary infection?
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
From the past few days my body is paining whenever I try to run my body starts paining and I can not run for even 1minute. My weight is 75kgs and my height is 174cm.
Hi, My wife has low-grade fever for long time. She also has body pain, surgical and back pain. She also feel pain in joints and bones. Her TLC count always detect very high around 14.20 thou/mm3. Sugar is around 160. Now we have one more blood report. Report result is "RBCs are predominantly normocytic normochromic. WBC series shows leukocytosis with differential count as follows (N58, L35, M05, E02). Platelets are adequate on smear. -Correlate with clinical details and previous.
I am 38 years male sometimes my heart pain and my weight above 80 what I do and what to eat & not eat.
I have leg pain from 7 days I am suffering with fever from three days headache from six days with cold and cough.
I m 21years old and I m suffering from high fever and body paining cold cough. please tell me what to do. And body also shivering joints are paining too.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.