Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krithika. MYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from tinea corpus from 1 year. Some patches is already there is on my skin pls help me regarding this issue.
I have an white spots on particular area in my body and this is very uncomfortable for my daily lifestyle so please you give best suggestions for this.
I am 19 year old male. I have dark circles under my eye for previous 3 years. I have used lots of cream but nothing helps me to remove my dark circles. So please suggest me how to remove it. Thank you!
Because of dandruff I am facing lot of problems. Which are creating pimples and leaving black marks on my face. please suggest me something to get rid of it.
I have melasma and some Brown spot on my cheeks . Please advice about laser treatment total cost and how many times I have to visit clinic.
My mother 83 years has a open wound on her breast mammography cud not b done as she has a broken femur fnac suggests biopsy as no granuloma or atypical cells r seen because of her age She is very weak on antibiotics which casing ulcers in mouth vagina anus etc No pain in breast no discharge from nipples No nipples inverted what r the chances of having cancer shud we go for biopsy or leave it seeing her age please suggest a medicine to apply on her abscess so that the hole heals any antibiotics Worried please suggest.
I am feeling little pain around my anus while passing stool. Sometimes the pain goes and sometimes its dere. I can feel a small lump there. What is the prblm. How can I cure that?
I am 24 years old female. My face is looking very dull and dark nowadays. Pls give me a quick solution to rid from the problem.
Hello, My lips have become very dark in the past few years. I live in hostel so any homemade solution will be difficult to follow. Please suggest me some tablet to cure dark lips.
My face is oily. That's why I have so many pimples on my face. And face is becoming dry after I clean.
I am 25 I have more pimples in my face. I have taken the treatment for black patches in my nose. They are used the treatment called pigmentation 2 times. Laser treatment 6 times. There is no difference is their. Treatment time there is no pimples in my face. But at last I have more pimples in my face. I have stopped that treatment. Pls give me a solution to me.
I am 20y old female and I have some problems as blockage on face wrinkles dark circles please gives ans.
Hi. Before I have very fair tone. Now my face becoming black. Nd lot if hair loss. And my weight only 45 kgs. I want to increase my weight Nd fair tone naturally. please suggest me. Thank you.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.