Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krithika. MYour feedback matters!
-Popping or scratching acne can leave scars
Natural home remedy using aloe vera and Turmeric:
1. Take an aloe vera leaf
2. Peel the outer green covering
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Mix half tsp pure turmeric powder.
5. Apply the gel 2 times a day
6. Leave it for 30 minutes
7. Wash it off
Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk:
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk
5. Mix Well
6. Apply on the affected area
Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil.
I am pregnant of 8 months and 26 days. I have red pores like marks on my body. Its causes itching much and when m doing itching it is more n more itching. Etching area is converted into red in colour. Please give me solution.
I am fair in color. It was started changing skin color and became rough near chin. It is spreading all over neck from 1 year. Can you please provide me a solution for this issue?
Is there any ointment or medicine to remove scars on face? Scars due to stitch and scratch. Please advise.
Does I safe from rabies if I have washed my hand or fresh skin with soap and water till one or two minutes while touched with saliva?
I have blemishes around my mouth and my forehead got tanned and they look so odd from the other parts of the face. I consulted a skin specialist but no use. Could you suggest me how to get an even glowing skin?
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.