Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Reddy. G.V
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Reddy. G.VYour feedback matters!
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.