Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
hello. I have high acidity and gas problem, and as I have already concerned that I am the patient of dextrocardia with asd and bradycardia and having pacemaker. So is there any good treatment for the same, because I have already revolved to number of doctor.
I am a 14y/o male. I went from being never hungry to always hungry. I could literally eat my whole kitchen. It happened over a span of a week, and I can't stop eating. I'm not obese, just a few pounds overweight, and I just wanted to check if this is normal.
Hello doc, I am suffering from ibs since 3to 4 years, taking medicine librium 10mg but not permanently cure I want valuable suggestions for get rid from ibs, symptoms abdominal pain at morning time, stool mostly time semisolid, sometime I get relief nd having no symptoms nd sometimes exaggerated too much.
Hello sir I am 20 year old want to again some weight with muscle. So sir please prescribe me the best supplement.
I am 19 years old. I want to know that how to solve the problems of Hair fall. I it it disturbing elements. And pro long this.
I am gaining weight very quickly. In the past 3 months I gained 7 kgs extra. What may be the possible reasons? I am really very scared. Pls help.
I have got sweating problem. Whenever I go out excessive sweating occurs from my body mainly underarms, Face, and other parts. Sometimes it occurs in Winter too. It reduces my energy. But there is one benefit also due to this that I never fell ill or no acne problems occur. So I am in state of dilemma what to do. Get the treatment for my sweating or not. Please do suggest.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
Benefits of paneer for bones and teeth
Strengthens bones and teeth
Paneer is a high protein food having high level of calcium and phosphorus which helps in building strong bones and teeth.
Prevents from bone and teeth diseases
It prevents from various bones diseases like osteoporosis, joints pain and tooth problems like tooth decay and gums problems.
Provides instant energy
It is very energetic food provides instant energy after heavy exercises thus has capacity to fulfill calorie requirement of the body and improves the growth and development of the bones.
It helps in lowering the lower body pain, back pain and joint pain.
Fights with rheumatoid arthritis
It has omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids which helps in fighting with the rheumatoid arthritis and other bone problems.
Prevents teeth from harmful sugars
Its low level of the lactose content helps in protecting the teeth against harmful sugars.
Protects from tooth cavities
Its vitamin d availability along with the calcium prevents from the tooth cavities by preventing tooth enamels and helps to maintain good dental health.
Prevents from the skeletal deformation
Vitamin k and magnesium found in it calcify the bones and prevents from the skeletal deformation.
Benefits of paneer for weight loss
High protein diet
Paneer is high protein diet having monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat which helps in lowering the body weight, managing weight as well as reducing the risk of insulin resistance syndrome.
It has high level of dietary fibers which helps in digestion by improving the metabolism thus helps in reducing the weight.
Benefits of paneer for cancer prevention
Prevents from cancer
It is the good source of high quality protein which reduces the risk of various types of cancer such as stomach cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and etc.
It has some cancer protecting agents called conjugated linoleic acid and sphingolipid which reduces the risk of cancer.