Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Komal KambleYour feedback matters!
I've got my last period on 15th June. I had a home pregnancy test and it shows positive. Later I went to my doctor she gave me some medicines and told me there will a internal check up. After 15 days. Internal check up is safe? N day by day m not feeling well. Due to vomiting. Can you please tell me what home remedy I can do to avoid vomiting.
My period is late by two weeks, and I have done pregnancy test also it was negative, my period date is 1 july but it not came and on 9 july there was brown discharge lightly, back pain is also to much, and abdominal pain is also little bit. Whats the reason of late period if pregnancy test is negative? Please help me.
After intercourse wife has temperature and also being pain at lower abdomen and vagina is being normal or not and always being feel loose and tired.
I am 31 year old female. After my delivery i.e.on 21 may 2011 I had excessive bleeding on the very next day and after 40 days of my delivery I have irregular periods till date so that I have undergone prolactin test. According to the reports there is decreased levels of pituitary necrosis, bromocriptine administration, pseudohypoparathyroidism. Test reading is prolactin serum 1.82ng/ml. Please explain the report to me. Is there anything serious? Kindly help me out.
I am 23 years old and I have an viral infection problem on the left thigh. Symptoms are it is red in color like pimples, very itching and and it is spreading. Now I am using" Lobate gm" ointment, when I am using ointment, it is controlling otherwise it is growing. Please let me know which ointment to use and please send your valuable answer to solve my problem.
Hey doctor. My age is 22 nd my height if 5.3.is it possible to increase my height either by taking medicines such as height or any other way?
My mom is having whitening skin on some part of her body, but from few days ago she got the same whitening skin started on her face too. So please tell me how to cure or stop it?
After how many days of missed period can you do a pregnancy test at home, & which is the best pregnancy test kit available at chemist?
When I drink cold drink than in my teeth comes very hard pain. I can't eat after pain. I don't know what m I doing?
Hi, I am 21 year old and have average height. I want to join gym, so is it good if I take proteins for making body.
I'm 17 and I'm loosing my hair. My hair have become thin and lot of dead skin cells have been accumulating. What to do? Any hair oil for thick and strong hair? Thanks in Advance.
Hi, I have bronchitis problem from last 10 years I activates in cold season and results me in sneezing, cough and most importantly with breathing problems as I whistle while I breathe I am taking medicines like: Tab deriphyllin retard 150 and syrup brozeet both medicines gives me relief for some time. I find very difficult to climb stairs and feels very problem in just 2 floors. I was a smoker for last 3 years, however I have stopped smoking completely since last 2 weeks. Please suggest what to do?
I had done sex with my gf in periods and I gave pil to her. Next day his periods stop. Pls advice soon.
I am suffering with pcos actually eggs not rupturing and its being 1 and half year I want to conceive but. please suggest me something or some tips I was taking contra pills but did not get any improvement then I went on ayurveda ashokarishta which made my periods regular.
Sir, My face has a lot of pimbbles How to reduce it And get a beautiful skin Will you suggest an effective cream to make face brighter.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.