Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran BYour feedback matters!
My mother is 47 years old. She has snoring problem. She snores loudly when asleep. And her throat and mouth becomes dry often when she is asleep. She tested for thyroid and blood sugar but everything is normal. She has blood pressure problem from last twenty years. She opted for homeopathic treatment for a long time but nothing happened. Doctor suggest something.
Dear sir/mam I have a niece about 8 months now, She is suffering form cold from one month, Last week, a kind of puss was in her ears. When we consulted a doc. He said that it is due to the cold and we were giving her milk with her head laid down due to which some milk may have gone to her ears. She is taking medicines as well from last 3 weeks but it is not helping out. What should we do? We only give her milk and some times banana to eat. What else can we give her to eat, She has now got 2 teeth from both upper and lower jaw. Please help.
Hello sir. I suffering from fever at every time. On every 5 or 6 days it occurs. Give me a suggestion how to relief that disease. And all time my nose is full of snots. All time I am taking medicine but this doesn't effect due to daily taken habit. So give me any suggestion please.
I have pain in my ears when I listen to loud music for too long. How to cure this problem immediately?
Treat Earaches the Natural Way
Earaches can cause great discomfort. Most of them occur due to infection in the ear. As a result fluid may collect in the middle ear that causes pain. Some other reasons may be physical damage to the inner structure of the ear, buildup of wax in the ear, blockage of nasal passage or may be common cold. Sometimes these may call for medical intervention.
However, simple earaches can be treated with the help of these easy natural home remedies:
Garlic has antibiotic and analgesic properties that help to relieve earaches.
- Crush a small piece of garlic and heat with 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Filter and cool it.
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear.
Ginger too like garlic has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put 2-3 drops in the hurting ear to get relief
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
A potent substance, apple cider vinegar works well for all types of health problems including earaches
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear
- Repeat again after 12 hours to get relief
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial features is also effective remedy for earaches.
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and warm them
- Take 2-3 drops of this oil and put it into the infected ear for relief
5. Juice from Mango Leaves
Mango leaves too have an antibiotic action and can relieve earache.
- Extract juice by crushing 3-4 fresh mango leaves
- Slightly warm up this extract
- Put 2-3 drops in the ear that hurts
6. Drink Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea made from Chamomile or Holy Basil provides warmth and can help to get rid of infections. With relaxing and healing properties, these herbal teas can be used to get relief from earaches.
7. Rubs for Earache
- Mix 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil along with 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil in ¼ cup of Olive oil.
- Rub few drops from this oil around the ears to get relief from inflammation and infection of the ears.
- You can also rub Lemon Balm instead of essential oils to ease pain in the ears.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I feel drunk all the time some dizziness and weakness type of feeling. I have no pain but have little confusion and upset also.
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
My head starts paining very bad when I ear songs with my head phone what should I do to prevent this.
Hi, I'm suffering from cough from last 2 days. My tonsils have swelled. It causes problem when I go to bed at night. Sleepless nights. Can you please help me getting rid of this?
Lately I'm having trouble getting a good sleep because of Heavy Snoring n Drooling. Please prescribe any medicine which can help me cure it.
I have throat pain and I had smoked for one year and quited month ago, I am worried that I am developing a cancer tumour in throat please help me what is the problem and is it is cancer or other, and which type of doctors should I consult.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
Stay Hydrated: Drink a lot of water, soup or broth, along with juices with no added sugar and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
Salt Water Rinse: In case you suffer from sinus infections often, invest in a neti pot. This helpful container makes it simple to hydrate your nasal tract, getting out undesirable bodily fluids and any contaminants you may have breathed, an which may have been caught in the nasal cavity.
Turmeric/Ginger Root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
Spicy Food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
Apply Warm Packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
Take a Steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus or menthol in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly.
I am suffering from throat pain from last 7 months I have tonsilitis in my mouth I use to smoke before want to cure this pain so please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
I feel burning and pain in my throat and chest. Excessive gastric problem. How to cure this. Please advise.
I have a sinus problem am struggling for lot of days and also I had surgery also after that also I didn't found any differences.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding