Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khadar BashaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female. Unmarried. I am suffering from external hemorrhoids. Not bleeding, only itching from last 30 days. Lumps near or around the anus. I am taking Pilex tablet from yesterday. Let me know how I get rid of hemrroids. How many days it will take.
Dear sir, I have breathing problem, dust allergy is there & i'm suffering cold from 10 years, my question is, these are all symptoms of asthma? & what should I do now sir?
Please suggest me. Any good things to eat. For long lasting on bed with my partner. As am getting married in 8 days? Or any gel or spray for long lasting.
I have a circular rash on my face just above my eye brow. It is somewhat swollen and sometimes the part itches too.
Dear Sir I am actually suffering from acute gas. Which leads to severe headache. I have shown to allopathic. Homeopathic ayurvedic. But no permanent results. It's actually acid reflux. Can you suggest something.
My wife aged 45 has a chronic hyper acidity problem. She is anaemic also. She can't take any food containing iron. Also maximum drugs causes for a acidity problem. She is very weak and losing weight due to poor diet. She can not take proper diet due to loss of appetite. Please suggest what is reason and how can she will be cure?
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.