Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Health CareYour feedback matters!
I have severe itching and burning sensation at private part.. After checking found white patches also inside here and there.. Could not able to tolerate.. Pl. Help to come out of this.
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
I am feeling weakness in body muscles because of masturbation so I need to gain energy please suggest me some healthy supplements for fast results.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. It is recommended to consult an alcohol counsellor or join the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group.
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.