Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keshav RYour feedback matters!
From past 4 days I have pain between chest and stomach also. Desendary also. Treatment also taken but no result. What should i do?
I am 61 yrs. Old male. Cardio problem. Ist attacked on 10th jan. 15. As per advise 1]monit gtn (8-4),  starpress xl50 &  atormac cv10 taking these three medicines daily forever. Whether it is right or other alternate while sometime feeling mild pain in heart or combustion like formation of enzyme or some heaviness. Suggest me cheapest and best solution. I am doing pure private job and cycling daily for up & down approx 10 km.
Cholesterol within normal limits is required for normal functioning of human body.
It is transported by lipoproteins, known asldl or bad cholesterol and hdl or good cholesterol.
Ldl is so termed because it narrows vessel wall by deposition of fat whereas hdl scavenges ldl.
My nephew is suffering from hole in heart since 1month and he is in critical condition so what to do which is the best hospital for his treatment.
Since last 20-25 days saas meri phoolti h kabhi kabhi and aaj to thoda chest pain bhi huan 2-3 sec ke liye 2-3 baar whats the problem.
My husband is 70, a heart patient, and has a pot belly. We eat all the right foods and are on a constant diet! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Need help please.
I am 46 years old and was pressure free so far. Last week I had 90/140 pressure check up reading. I am diabetic- type 2. Is it beginning of high blood pressure? And how dangerous is it for me? What precautions should I take?
I am 31, male. My triglycerides level is 235 and blood pressure is @ 92/138 regularly. Please advise me diet to quickly reduce my abnormal blood parameters.
I am 25 years male candidate I am suffering from from acidity that means gastric trouble my belly was uneasy due to this problem if I took solid food it takes more time to digest and my belly came front what is the solution and how to protect my body from amibiasis and also how to control my body cholesterol levels. Then I am very much struggling from dandruff and hair fall what should I do tell me solutions thanks.
My friend has chest pain from last one year, mainly when he touches his chest by hand, he did three ecg in one year but nothing came negative, doctors prescribed pain killer medicines to him but thats also not working. kitne pain killer khayega woh jab medicine kaam hi nahi kar rahi. Pl suggest what it could be. Cholesterol is also normal and no sugar in blood report. Sugar level was only 82, but why chest pain when ecg is normal.
Sir, aap kaisi ho . Mera pressure 100/60. Me sarir bahut weak. Me polybion l syrup, Revital H use kar raho. Konsi medicine use karna please muje batao.
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.
I am 62 years old male no diabetic. Tenormin 25 & stamlo 5 take for BP. No drink. No smoking Last 3 day when I eat spicy my mouth burn. Please suggest medicine.
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
MY MOTHER, 54 YEAR HAS A LOT OF HEALTH ISSUES. THEY ARE GASTRIC, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, arthritis, leukemia, WEAKNESS, PILES, migraine, stone, tension. Etc. Any solution for this please tell me.
Oats give you soluble fiber. Add a banana or some strawberries to get more soluble fibers.
Beans are especially rich in soluble fiber. They also take a while for the body to digest, meaning you feel full for longer after a meal.
Nuts: Eating almonds, walnuts, peanuts and other nuts is good for the heart. Eating 2 ounces of nuts a day can slightly lower LDL by about 5%. Nuts have additional nutrients that protect the heart in other ways.
Foods fortified with sterols and stanols. Companies are adding them to foods ranging from margarine and granola bars to orange juice and chocolate. They?re also available as supplements. Getting 2 grams of plant sterols or stanols a day can lower LDL cholesterol by about 10%.
Fatty fish. Eating fish 2 to 3 times a week can lower LDL in two ways: by replacing meat, which has LDL?boosting saturated fats and by delivering LDL?lowering omega?3 fats.