Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Hello, I am 23 years old I am suffering from breathlessness I feel something is chocked on my throat that blocks my breathing. I have consulted doctor for this problem they give me mucaine GEL, PILTOP DSR, and other medicines to .i have consulted 10 -15 doctors but no effect All my test reports are normal .like PFT, CHEST X RAY, ENDOSCOPY.etc I am in fear .the breathlessness create fear and my heart beating increases. Please help/suggest me.
I am facing pain in left side of the chest since 2 days and some times I am facing shortness of breath this is happened earlier 2 months ago so I consulted pulmonoligist he advice me to have tests like CBP ECG PFT so I done those tests everything was normal in that tests so doctor advice me to take tablets for 1 month those tablets are montair-FX and nexito plus so I used that medicines for month then there was no problem again the same problem arises now.
I am a 26 year boy and my breathing is not good and I am not able to breath deeply and I have shoring problem when I sleep my stamina is poor.
My bp is 140/ 95 as per doctors advise I am following 1. Reduced salt by 70 percent 2.reduced sugar also 3. Drinking coconut water in the morning. 4.walking for 40 mts in the evening 5. Taking greens regularly. 6. Doing pranayama for 5 to 10 mts. Even the BP is not coming to normal FBC and RBC are normal. Please advice.
I want to know that if any person whose Lipid profile in Cholesterol Level is 201, Triglycerides 129, HDL Cholesterol 45, Cholesterol LDL 130, CHOL Ratio 4.5, LDL Ratio 2.9.
I am having pain in my left underarm area towards heart and this pain is going towards left shoulder and left neck area. I had various tests like ECG, 2D echo, angiography and all suspects regarding any heart problem were denied and doctor said it is more related to physio, as I am an IT professional being seated all the time on chair and body movement is less. Could you please assist me with some exercises for left underarm and shoulder pain? Thank you!
Hi Doctor, I get a poking kind of pain in my right chest, I take Pan40 weekly twice. Can you please suggest should I do some test.
My mother have BP of 130/90 and she can't sleep at night and her feet are so hot. What should we do to control that illness.
Hello Sir The age and height of my sister is 26 years and 5'6" respectively. Her weight is 87 kg .During dieting she faces the problem of low blood pressure. She tried some supplement like Herblife Shake with complete package for weight lose but again same problem of low blood pressure rises. What she have to do for weight lose. please suggest.
Hello Doctor! My husbands age is 36. His weight is 81 kg. He has cholesterol problem otherwise he is fine no other ailment. He does go for walk daily but his weight does not come down soon. I have started giving him salad before meal. He has reduced on sweet intake and rice intake. We also keep drinking warm water .He drinks warm water with cinnamon powder mix. He does not like taking medicines. Can I give him karela juice to reduce weight. We like applying little ghee on roti while lunch and dinner is that ok. What are the other diet we can give to reduce cholesterol naturally.
Does eating garlic empty stomach in morning helps in lowering bp? Does it cause any gastric trouble?
My husband is 38 years old and having chest pain in left side after having an ECG done the ECG interpretation is- sinus bradycardia otherwise normal ECG. So what does the report says?
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity.
My cholesterol is more with high triglycerides and total cholesterol, shall I avoid eggs and it's products, I am a pure vegetarian but I eat egg omelet?
Doctor I am 25 years old. I feel little pain/chocking in left side of chest. Is it a disease? Or it is normal? If it is a disease which disease is it? And how to cure it?
My head is revolving continuously Detected high bp 140/100 .What juice should I take to lower the BP .As I stay alone so have to eat food from outside anyways .So please suggest some juices and any exercise I can do to lower down bp. Should.i increase intake of water. Because I am. Fed up of head revolving .How can I stop. It.Can I drink one beer in high bp to cool. Down a mind a bit.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.