Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanti ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a problem breast growth only one inside, my one side breast in bigger and has a healthy growth where on the other hand I have no growth on the another one. There is a vast difference. What should I do for equal and healthy breast growth?
I am 15 years old , wheat coloured , my face was white but after long exposure to sunlight it became black, I tried many remedies like lots and lots of fruits but can't regain my fairness, I need a cream that works.
I am using sunkroma spf 50 sunscreen bt I want to switch it. I had seem online sunscreen lotion agelock spf 40 multivitamin. Is it safe to use it or I should try something else.
I had consulted a dermatologist. She found vitamin B12 deficiency and prescribed me some tablets along with some injections. After passing through all the process I got a lot of acne and pimples on my face. I want to get rid of it. Please suggest me something which will help me to get a clear face.
I had acne on my butt from last 3 years from last 8 month I was using benzyol per oxide 2.5%.and now my dermatologist had suggested me to use persol forte (which has percipated sulphur 5% and benxyol per oxide 10&) at day time and hydroquinone 4℅ at night before bed. My question is that is it safe to use benzyol per oxide with hydroquinone? If yes then would I need to wash the effected area again at night before applying hydroquinone.
I have black spots and many pimples on my face. And I want to increase my weight too. So what I should do right now? Reply fast.
I have a red spot on my right cheek from 1 year approx. I took many medicines and consulted from many doctors, but I didn't get any improvement. I don't know what to do. please Help.
She I have a skin problem I have a lot of pimple and my skin was so oily please tell me any suggestion please sir.
Sir, I have one serious problem of hair fall. Please give some some solutions for controlling my hair fall. Thank you and I am awaiting for your answer. Thanks bharat singh.
Ser mere 2 years se bhot pimple ho rhe he bhot se doctor ko bataya per kuch fark nhi PD RHA he kripya aap muje iska ilaj bat ate.
I have black colour on my neck irrespective of the rest of my colour so kindly suggest the answer for my problem.
When I become 17 year old my face become suddenly changes into more dark when expose to sunlight and Sweat's a lot, thus pimples are also arising in my face.
Please tell me how to stop hair loss Please tell me how to stop hair loss Please tell me how to stop hair loss.
I have a serious hairfall problem and dandruff problem too that comes back very quickly and i'm suffering from tinea versicolor for more than seven years which on treatment goes away but comes back very quickly. What should I do now? Please help me!
My face skin is very dull. I have uneven skin tone, small-2 pimples, dryness and oily at the same time, dark circles and nothing last on my face for last. If I come office fresh after 3-4 hours my face become very dull. I drink a lot water on daily basis. And always use natural beauty regime but no benefit. please doc help me out to get smooth soft and radiant skin.
Which is the best cream or gel for acne marks on face. I am using kojivit plus. But dat's too slow. Tell me something which works faster than this.
I am 20 years old m having dark circles and I want my skin tone to be fair so suggest me a good cream to get rid of dark circles ?
I am young n healthy but now days I loss my silky long hair and i am single. What should i do to cure?
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.