Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi am 35th weeks pregnant now. I went check up after 13 days. But my weight didn't increase it show same weight. I worried that my baby weight didn't increase properly. I wanna to know weather my baby weight increased or not?
Can over masturbation harmful for the vagina and damage the vagina and stops the periods of girls permanent. And girls can not become pregnant.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hello I am 26 years. I am pregnant with 29 week I have gestational diabetes. How I reduce my blood sugar level?
My period date is usually 2-3 of starting month. I had unprotected sex on 23 november nd unfortunately he secretes sperm inside me nd I took the pill also within 2 hours. Am I pregnant.
My fiancee is 18 years old, last Saturday on 22 July, 17 we had sex but I used condom but the condom was lick and she do not want to get pregnant now so I suggested her to take i-pill but I was afraid of the side effects of the pill. After 4 hrs of taking the pill my fiancee was suffering from stomach pain and also back pain. Today 24th July, 17 still now she was not recovered. I am so tensed. When she will become normal like previous? Please suggest me some medicine at least her pain can reduce.
Pregnancy should be by choice and not by chance. Preconception counselling and health check-up focus on things you can do before pregnancy to increase the chances of having healthy baby. There is plenty you can do now to make yourself as healthy as possible to have a healthy baby. If you want THE BEST PROGENY, then you should:
- According to Ayurveda, ‘Cheerful mind’ is most important for fertility
- Engage yourself in relaxing activities such as reading, gardening, listening to music
- Explore new hobbies
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive ones
- Avoid stress in relationship, Enjoy married life with alternate intercourse in mid period
Adapt a healthy life cycle
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid smoking and Tobacco
- Know your Prakruti (Body Constitution) and get the diet and lifestyle chart according to your Prakruti
- Consult a specialist from Ayurveda especially practising gynaecology
- Get whole preconception counselling and health check-up done
- Avoid toxic substances and Environmental contaminants
Start with folic acid
- Under medical guidance, start taking folic acid daily once
- Folic Acid supplementation greatly reduces risk of brain & spinal cord problems in babies
- If you have any pre-existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, heart disease or thyroid dysfunction, be sure they are under control. Ask your physician if its safe to continue the treatment for medical issues during pregnancy or to adjust to a safer alternative
- Self medication should be avoided
- If you consult doctor, even for other problem, you should make the doctor aware about your plan of pregnancy
Start preconception panchkarma treatment
- An Ayurveda physician will advise proper Panchakarma treatment according to body constitution and detailed history
- Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle modification along with preconception detoxification panchakarma treatment regularise metabolism, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, increase egg quality and sperm quality in case of male and relieve stress
- The treatments include Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Uttarbasti, Yoni Prakshalan, Pichudharan, Shirodhara, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.