Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalgudi Mallikarjuna
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalgudi MallikarjunaYour feedback matters!
I want to improve my intellect and memory for studying and also to improve my concentration so please help?
Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure. But it does mean you haven’t succeeded yet.
Failure doesn’t mean you have accomplished nothing. It does mean you have learned something.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been foolish. It does mean you had a lot of faith.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve been discouraged. It does mean you were willing to try.
Failure doesn’t mean you don’t to do. It does mean you have to do it in a different way.
Failure doesn’t mean you are inferior. It does mean you are not perfect.
Failure doesn’t mean you have wasted your life. It does mean you have a reason to start afresh.
Failure doesn’t mean you should give up. It does mean you must try harder.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ll never make it. It does mean it will take a little longer.
Failure doesn’t mean God has abandoned you. It does mean God has a better idea.
I am 20 Year old Female, I usually suffer a lot with my Waist pain where my spinal cord starts during Menstrual Cycle. What should I do?
I was taking tegrital cr 400 mg 1--0--1, oleanz 2.5 mg at night only. But for 6 days I left oleanz 2.5 mg. My mind is diverting sometimes when I hear sounds or when silent. Headache, my face bone is little pain, nose bone is in pain. I used to watch XXX videos. I use 3 hours of mobile & 3 hours of TV.
Sir, I am suffering from stammering since childhood age. Presently I am 27 years old and even suffering from severe stammering, due to which I am unable to find out suitable job for me. And In daily life stammering bothering me. I am in too much tension and need your help. Waiting for your reply hopefully.
If some people if circle disturbed me as mentally stressed ,so what should I will do for get ride from it? please kindly will reply me respected sir/madam.
My wight is low age 24 but wight is 45 male the long time 45 wight but not increased wight I have tension and social anxiety please give me the answer.
Schizophrenia affects over 1% of the world’s population and affects the way a person thinks, feels and behaves. In most cases, it is diagnosed when a person is between the ages of 16 to 25. This condition can be hereditary and is said to affect men more often than women. Schizophrenia is characterized by an inability to distinguish between real and imaginary which can lead to delusions, social withdrawal, hallucinations and other forms of social and occupational dysfunction.
Schizophrenia affects different people in different ways. On the basis of the type of symptoms exhibited, this disease has been categorized into 5 sub types. These are:
- Paranoid schizophrenia: This type of schizophrenia is characterized by delusions and hallucinations that may make the person exhibit paranoid behaviour. These people often feel like they are being watched or followed and may have delusions of grandeur. They may also get angry quickly on minor issues and show signs of anxiety and hostility.
- Disorganized schizophrenia: In such cases, the person may behave in ways that are difficult to understand or speak in broken sentences and have difficulty structuring a sentence. They may also display inappropriate behaviour and react in ways not suitable to the occasion. People suffering from disorganized schizophrenia may also neglect their personal hygiene.
- Catatonic schizophrenia: People suffering from catatonic schizophrenia may swing between immobility and periods of rapid movement. They may stay quiet for hours or talk rapidly repeating everything they hear. These people have a high risk of harming themselves as they are usually unable to look after themselves and complete daily activities.
- Undifferentiated schizophrenia: People suffering from this type of schizophrenia exhibit behaviour that fits into more than one type of schizophrenia. From time to time they may have hallucinations, suffer from delusions or display catatonic behaviour and disorganized behaviour or speech.
- Residual schizophrenia: Even though a person may not be currently showcasing any signs of schizophrenia, they are said to have residual schizophrenia. Such people need to have had at least one schizophrenic episode. These people may exhibit symptoms later or be in complete remission.
With schizophrenia, an early diagnosis can make treatment easier and hence if you notice anyone exhibiting signs of schizophrenia, you must advise them to seek medical help immediately. Schizophrenia cannot be cured but it can be managed with a combination of typical or atypical medication and cognitive therapy. The latter can be in the form of self-help groups, housing and employment programs, counselling and therapy.