Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. K. RajashekarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 45 years old male and I have got mouth ulcer from last 40 days. Itrurd vit 12 and b complex tab but no relief. What could be the solutions.
My tooth is breaking up in the middle horizontally. I'm feeling pain and its happening from last one month. I was not able to drink hot or chilled liquids and feeling like its increasing day by day. I do not know why its happening. Please suggest me with anything that I can do. Thanks.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.
How to get rid off bad smell from mouth, even though I'm brushing twice a day, and gobbling with salt water. Suggest some medicine or cures.
I'm grinding my teeth very dangerously while am sleeping, may I know the reason that why I am grinding teeth and how can I control my self from this bad habit, please give me a gud suggestion.
Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex on 11th may 2016 with a women don't know about her status but I have doubt that she is in sexually active with multiple partners. During sex I used condom and there is lots of blood and other liquid on it when I removed it some part of condom touched my open penis head. After that I was to anxious about hiv and did continues study about hiv and its symptoms on internet. After few weeks I felt continues headache, burning sensations, low fever, sore throat, white tongue with red bumps on it, extreme tiredness, brain fog kind of symptoms. One night I suffered from oral thrush (Candida growth) & mouth ulcers. I tested for hiv antibody next day (7th june 2016) came negative. After that my symptoms didn't stopped. I became more anxious. I tested again for hiv antibody one week later (16th june 2016) came negative again. After few days I visit an infectious diseases specialist he advised me for p24 ag / ab Eliza. This report also come negative (after 6 week of exposure) But still I am facing anxiety of hiv. Can't able to concentrate on my work. Please guide me I am dying. Thanks.
Lower jaw left side t6 tooth having cap since ten years. Now it is swollen and dentist said we should do re root canal. Other dentist say the tooth should be extracted. What should I do?
I hav problem of tongue ulcer and the ulcer is bleeding little bit. I am using soregel but its not affecting. I consulted doctor but he just gave me sone antibiotics tablets.
I have swollen lymph nodes around and inside my throat for more than 4 months. This all started when I got a mild infection in a wisdom tooth. Antibiotics prescribed by a dentist couldn't resolve this so I got Penicillin G prescribed a GP, they have reduced a little bit but they are still swollen. What should do to get rid of this ailment quickly?
Recently there is a increase in formation of painful mouth ulcer. Does it indicate anything major? What are the relevant steps to take? I usually brush twice a day with a soft brush. Recently using mouthwash for bad smell. Pls advice.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.