Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Justy AntoyYour feedback matters!
My wife complained of painless blood in stool in june 2013. A colonoscopy with biopsy suggested chron's disease. Since then she was prescribed mesacol 400 mg thrice daily. However she took only 1 tablet per day for 2 years and that kept the problem in check. She got pregnant on september 2015 and was off mesacol for the duration of pregnancy. She delivered our baby via c section on june 2016 and since then was complaining of lose motion. She did not resume mesacol fearing interference with lactation. After 1 month of lose motion she started complaining of unbearable abdominal pain. We saw a gastroenterologist who suggested a few tests- USG whole abdomen, blood tests, fecal calprotectin and endoscopy (ugi, lgi and capsule). We did all the tests except endoscopy. Usg whole abdomen revealed nothing but fatty liver, blood test revealed high eosinophil and fecal calprotectin was 206. She was prescribed mesacol od 1.2 g twice daily and probiotics which she is taking now and has no problems now. My question is are all 3 types of endoscopy needed? What should be my future course of action?
Hello doctor. My testosterone is 261.3 I do not get proper erection and tiredness while exercising .is this level normal or anything else is causing this problem .i don't have any other disease .what should I do. Age 22 weight 75 male.
I am 48 years old. Recently I have checked up USG WHOLE ABDOMEN in which it is showing:- 1) Mild HEPATOMEGALY WITH TWO SMALL CYSTS. (Right lobe 14 mm each) 2) BORDER LINE B.P.H. Is this a serious problem? I want to know the reason and remedies about it.
About cold my son has every 7 to 10 days he suffer from cold he always take tablet laminate and dio-1 but what are permanent solutions. Is this a sumptuous of flue?
I have done endoscopy for stomach pain and acid reflux, antrum gas. Result is gastritis, esophagitis. doctor prescribed me pantakind and sucrafil syrup. So please suggest me is it enough for remedy.
Hi, Today morning, I applied desensitizing cream in excessive quantity on penis for the first time and since then m facing erection. Is that normal?
I am having headache. And it occurs suddenly and any time. I consulted from many doctors but nothing happened. Please help me for removing this headache.
I have a throat problem (something block in my right side of my throat and sometime my thigh gets pain. What's the problem sir?
Question Must Be Like: I have not slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me!
I have very dry skin. I have itching in my lower legs. Sometimes it becomes wore and sleep in nights.
Hello Am suffering with right lower abdominal pain. Actually before two months I was been affected by fever, at the time my stools was not released properly and fully. And then within two days from fever started, had a pain at lower right abdominal area, after consulting a doctor, reports that might be infection. Doctor prescribed some medicine and I admitted in bed for three days and fever and pain were gone away after 25 days of my treatment. But now again I had the same pain in same area. Bowel movements are not proper. And my body is getting heat but not fever. And I never had vomiting, fatigue,weightless. What might be the exact problem? Pls anyone suggest me.
My mother in law is suffering from bad heel pain and swelling in feet. Tried homeopathic and alopathic medicines but nt satisfied as they give temporary relief.
Some time while sleeping I'm in able to move my body and unable to breath properly and seems like dreaming what's this called?
Hello Doctor, My wife who is now 41 years old has a problem with constant headache and mild fever sometimes. I have consulted some doctors but they all give different reasons. Some say its migraine and some say its due to mental tension and a lifestyle which needs to be changed. Please advise.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.