Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JomonYour feedback matters!
Applying Aloe vera gel with coconut oil prevents hair loss? Is there any side effects? Please give me a solution.
Stomach problems and increased amount of mucus in tools or something else which looks like white liquid.
I have so dark circles. Even aftr sleeping well its nt healing! I even tried aloe vera gel n under eye creams. Nd othr home remedies. No use. Can you pls suggest me any effective creams or solutions pls.
I have problem with monthly periods come in 10 to 7 days in advance. Could you please suggest my problem. Age 29 yrs.
Hai I am smoker wat should I eat to maintain my breast and body fit and avoid heart prblm in future.
Chemical Peel Treatment is ideal for:
- Skin Pigmentation problems- Due to the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution,drugs,hormonal problems,burns,etc. many people fall victim of skin pigmentation. A chemical peel treatment can be of great help in such cases.
- Complexion lightening- If one’s skin has become darker over time and wants to regain their original complexion, then chemical peel treatment can be of great help.
- Skin Rejuvenation- Due to clogged pores and/or due to prolonged stress one’s skin may start to look dull and lack freshness. By using a light or medium peel the skin glow and health can be improved.Acne and superficial post acne marks and scars
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Enhanced skin texture- One of the secondary benefits a person gets from a chemical peel treatment is enhanced skin texture. Hence, apart from removing scars and blemishes chemical peels also bring up a fresh layer of skin which is not only smooth in texture but is radiant too.
- Reduced Fine Lines- Chemical peels are also readily used for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. By damaging the outmost skin layer with a chemical solution in a controlled manner it is made to peel off. What is exposed afterwards is a skin that is more firm and free of fine lines.
- Safe -Chemical peel treatment is by far one of the safest among others. . If done appropriately, they are free of side effects and give good results if the patient is selected appropriately.
- Attractive Results- Most people who go for chemical peel treatments are satisfied with the end results. The cost of the treatment is easily affordable, and the recovery time is quite minimal, making it one of the most preferred treatments for multiple skin problems.
I am having a back pain near neck its about 4-5 days but still its paining. My exams are going on I am not concentrating on my studies so help me from this. Thank you.
I am a18 years old studentvof class 12. My health is weak. I want to increase my weight and muscles. So please suggest me.
She has problem with unexpected fat Bcoz she not eate many more or fast food bt she is fat and after doctor checkup they tell its problem of thyroid problem and my frnd depressed in future she will not be a mother What I do doctor?
Earlier I used to eat pan masala due to which my teeth have become grey or somewhat black near the gums and have gone yellow! How to clean them and make them white again?
Chlamydia is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. It is generally found in men and women under the age of 25. Researchers have found that in the United States about 2.9 million individuals develop this disease every year.
Here are things that you must know about the disease:
What is it all about?
It is caused due to bacterial infection and is transferred sexually. You can be infected with disease by having vaginal, oral or anal sex with the patient. You must be aware of the fact that you can develop chlamydia even if your partner doesn’t ejaculate inside your vaginal tract. If you had suffered from this disease in the past, you can still get it again by having unprotected sex with an infected person.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
There aren’t any obvious symptoms for this disease. Most of the patients show no sign of developing this disease. Thus, you never get to know when you were infected actually. However, some patients do reflect some symptoms after 4 to 5 days of infection. These symptoms include abnormal penis or vaginal discharge and painful, burning urination. Men can also develop a bleeding rectum.
How do you know for sure that you are infected?
Well, you can get yourself tested to confirm about the infection.
What happens if you don’t get treated?
If the patient doesn’t seek medical help, he or she is posing threat to his or her health. Women may develop pelvic inflammatory diseases, infertility or ectopic pregnancy. In men, it can cause pain and fever as the infection spreads along the tube carrying sperm.
Is there any treatment?
This disease is curable. But it is important to avoid sexual contact with anyone during the period of treatment or medication. First, you need to undertake the test to confirm the infection. You shouldn’t have sex for seven days after the treatment is over. It is advisable to get yourself tested thrice in a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi everyone I was fair skin but suddenly I'm getting my dark day by day. What? To take for getting fairer skin repeat. Any ointment or any skin cream or any other medicine.
I Gour paul age 30. I work merchant navy. Every year at least work 6 month on ship. My skin problem facing. Some rashes ,rough, like white small spot coming .it is started from back side then covered whole body even face also. My skin colour became dark this time. I used soap for bath. After bathing I pressed on this spot area by finger then came out dirty .I used candid powder then skin roughness slightly solved but specially my face skin become dark this time. Pls advice me.
5 Remedies From Ayurveda to Increase Libido And Combat Male Infertility
Men often search for ayurvedic treatment for reproductive weakness due to a loss of libido. A lack in desires and potency can not only harm a relationship physically but emotionally too. Such a situation can be embarrassing for both the partners. It can lead to dissatisfaction, stress and anxiety.
A Poor Libido Can Be Due To Several Reasons Such As:
- Having a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Lack of confidence.
- Loss of bond and feeling of attraction between partners.
- Compulsion to pursue relationship with somebody you don't like.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Certain habits like eating salty, spicy and hot food can increase pitta. This destroys semen and cause a decline in your libido.
- It could be that you are overindulged in such activities. Overindulgence leads to a decrease in the quantity of semen.
- Controlling sexual urges for a longer duration of time can also cause a loss of libido. As this leads to Veeryaavarodha, obstruction of semen.
As loss of libido is not a major issue, it is purely psychological and organic; you can rely on herbal remedy for male infertility caused due to this situation. Ayurveda has solutions for almost everything from minor indigestion to lowered male potency. It has been a part of Indian medicine since decades now. The best part about relying on Ayurvedic treatments is that they do not have any side effects.
Here is a list of five amazing Ayurvedic solutions that can enhance male potency safely:
Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogenic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng. You can use this herb to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility and lot more. Ashwagandha improves the functioning of body and nourishes nerves. It also allows the body to adapt to stress, which is a major cause behind libido.
Moreover, ashwagandha has an ability to strengthen reproductive system, restore male potency and desires. You can easily consume this herb with milk, water and honey.
Shatavari is also known as asparagus racemosus. It is efficient at enhancing female fertility. Shatavari nourishes the female reproductive organs such as ovum. It also promotes blood circulation, formation, reduce the risk of miscarriage, and increase chances of conception and hormonal imbalance.
Shilajit has been a part of ayurvedic treatment for male infertility since years. It is known to enhance the male potency and give a boost to desires and moods. Shilajit improves both quality and quantity of male sperms.
Intake of Shilajit would also support proper functioning of sex hormones and maintain a balance in performance. It should be the first choice for men looking to boosts libido naturally.
Garlic has immense advantages when it comes to ayurvedic treatments. This is used as an effective food item to enhance libido in both men and women. Intake of garlic improves the functioning of reproductive organs post damage caused by an injury or disease.
Salabmishri is a terrestrial plant. It helps in increasing stamina and overall performance of male body. This herb also aids in improving the quality of sperms ad promoting blood circulation to the penis.
You can depend on these herbs to boost libido in a short span of time in a natural or herbal way. Consumption of herbs would not cause any harm to your body. However, if you are already taking some prescribed medicines, it would be better to consult your physician before consuming any herbs.Moreover, make sure you have a healthy diet regime. Don't eat too much spicy or hot food items. Inculcate all the vitamins and minerals in your diet. You can also opt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
An Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.