Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree Murthy
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex on 29th and 30th August. I took unwanted 72 on 30th August. My LMP is 3rd August. I have not got my periods yet this month. Is there a chance that I can be pregnant? When can I take a home pregnancy test to check?
Hi my wife having a PCOD problem since 4 months we are getting treated at private hospital as of now but how long does this treatment go? Also she is consuming Normoz tablet daily 1 as advised by doctor but, she is having allergy/breathless/ swelling of face, lips issues is that tablet causing this problem? Kindly advise on better treatment n solutions to above queries. Thank you doctor/Lybrate.
My friend had sex with his girlfriend yesterday without protection but ejaculated outside and today his girlfriend is having headache and feeling of vomiting is there any chance of pregnancy? Should he buy her a ipill ? Does it have any side effects ? He is very concerned about it and afraid to ask for help kindly do help.
After one year of marriage now we need a baby. We having sex from two weeks normally to get pregnant. But my period had started today. So I want to know that how long or how many times having sex anyone can be pregnant. Because I am afraid that what is happening and we nothing used to stop pregnancy from marriage still we are facing this.
Hi Took premolut n for 5 days 3 tablets a day still did not got my periods. How long I should wait for periods if still did not got periods what can be the possibilities of getting periods.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.