Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, My age is 34 my wife's delivery date is 7 june can we wait more 2-3 days for normal delivery? No BP issue.
Robotic surgery as the name suggests is a high-end robot-assisted surgery which lets the doctors perform various types of complex procedures that would be difficult otherwise. They are a type of minimally invasive surgery and is one of the most technically advanced treatment methods across the world.
About Robotic Surgery:
One of the common misconceptions is that in a robotic surgery often the robots would take care of the surgery. This is incorrect. Robotic surgeries involve an expert surgeon who performs the surgery and it is exactly as per his/her maneuver that the robotic surgery takes place. The procedure includes a high precision camera that is placed into our systems. This gives a 3D high definition vision to the surgeon, who sits at the console and operates. The controls on the console resemble a joystick, the doctor proceeds with the actual surgery – where the mechanized arms of the robot perform the surgery. So be rest assured! Nowhere does the robot perform the surgery with a mind of their own.
- Flexibility: In spite of tremendous advancements in the medicinal field, human error is still the leading cause of surgery failures. The ENDO-WRIST of robot makes this precision possible, this considerably reduces the errors and one gets a precise and flexible option.
- Better Visuals: Since almost the entire operation is done with the help of a high precision 3D HD monitor, doctors are able to identify the predicaments better. Also, their judgment becomes of high value when surgeries are opted for.
- Minimal Blood Loss: The very factor that many individuals still dread is the loss of blood during a surgery; the risk of the same is also minimised to a great extent with the use of a robotic surgery. Also, the pain after the treatment is comparatively lesser.
- Fewer Complications: One of the major effects of a regular surgery is the complications that might arise post the treatment. This is considerably reduced when opting for a robot surgery. The treatment plans are precise and to the point.
- Less Recovery Time: Your recuperation period is considerably reduced when you opt for robotic surgery, as the procedures are minimally invasive. Also, your stay in the hospital too doesn’t require more than few days.
Robotic surgeries have gained popularity in the recent years as they are accurate, less painful and carried out with utmost meticulousness. It is a special branch of medicinal science and only a doctor who is qualified for it can opt to give the services. Robotic surgeries cannot be done for every part and is advancing by the day. Currently, the most common robotic surgeries are performed in the complex procedures of oncology.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear doctor In which days I can make a gentle contact with my husband to avoid pregnancy. On 13 october my period had come. Please tell me, I am confused?
The muscle you are working during kegels is called the pc muscle (pubococcygeus), and it's the same muscle you use when you control the flow of urine. Think about when you go pee then someone knocks on the door and you stop the stream of pee that muscle that you contract to stop the flow of urine is the pc muscle. Try flexing it right now.
This is also the muscle you use to hold in a fart. If you haven't found it yet, pretend you are holding in a poop that's the muscle. When you do these, try not to flex other muscles, like your stomach or thighs. It's okay if you're squeezing your butt hole (that's part of the pc muscle), but don't squeeze your butt cheeks.
A kegel exercise routine will consist of contracting this muscle several times, at different lengths, and resting between reps. Try holding the muscle for 1 second. Try 3 seconds. Try 8 seconds. When you are new to this it is difficult and normal if you can only hold for a second or two. You will get better with time!
A workout routine will involve a few sets of these. For example, squeeze for 5 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, and do that 10 times. Now wait a minute and repeat the whole thing again. Some people prefer a static routine of 2 sets of 10 reps at 5 second holds, others come up with varying sets.
Also try doing these in different positions. Try standing up, sitting down, crouched, and in the fetal position. Try legs apart and legs closed. Some positions may be easier for kegeling than others.
Remember to breathe holding your breathe during these will make it more difficult you may get turned on while doing these. That's fine, just go with it! you're only doing 2 things tensing or relaxing those pee-stopping muscles. It's best to do on an empty bladder, so if you have to pee, go to the bathroom before. As with any exercise, the more you stick with it, the better you become. Don't give up if you don't see results in a day you'll see results within a week!