Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthYour feedback matters!
I have knee pain. Heavy pain I can not kneel down for long time. And can not bent I wnt remedies for that pain.
I am 61 years old, Getting pain in legs since last two years & unable to walk for a 0.5 km Suggest ayurvedic medicine & food please.
Sir I am a 46 years old lady. I am suffering with wrist pain along with neck pain including whole hand. It's happening frequently. Please help me out.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am 30 years old male. I am feeling little pain in my legs and feeling like having less energy. Sometimes after sitting for long time and then standing I will feel some stiffness and pain while sleeping. What should I do ?
Hi. I'm 26 year's old, my question is-when I'm riding the bike minimum 20km in my back so much pain. My shoulder also pained. What I should do?
Whenever there Is stress on muscels (like standing on toes, twisting backward to watch behind etc etc). There Is pain like there Is vein on vein.
I am 36 years old . My left side chest is paining (like heart attack) since 1 year. All reports of heart field (tmt, ecg, ecco) are normal . What should I do? There is no pro. Of heart some doctors want me to sicretrist .and some told that it is muscular pain .I m taking all type of treatments of heart, stomach,muscular pain, from 1 year .but no relief tell me . Here is not a doctor to help nobody can understand the problem please help me.
My dad is suffering from sugar past from 10 years. Always having body pains like backbone pain, leg or foot pain. What diet did he do to able to get from this problem?
2 days back I fell and my leg got twisted due to which I was not able to walk I am presently out of station so doctor just asked me to the bed rest as it is blood clot can you please tell me how many days I have to rest if it is knee blot clot? And what measures I have to take to get heel properly.
I have pain in my shoulder have tried many medicine but not getting any relief plzz tell me a good medicine for my pain.
I am suffering from back ache and pain on knees and hand also. Sometimes its unbearable I think its lacking of calcium. Is it? please give me suggestion for that how can I overcome this and please prescribed me home remedies.
I have pain in my left hand wrist from last 5 months. There is no injury happened to the wrist. But the pain remains continuously. Please advice me.
My self manish from patna, and I have desk job but my weight is gone from 58 to 49. I want it back. Kindly suggest me something.
Sir my right leg pain so what I do. please tell me treatment. And suggested. please replay answer my doubt.
I am a 28 year old women. I have gained a lot of weight my post pregnancy. Now its stubborn andvtats making me having leg pain. How to get rid of this fat from my belly ?
Hlo I am anu a student. I have to study for long hours may b due to which my left shoulder pains a lot. Can ddis b related to cervical spondy. Should I go fr a test for it?
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.