Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya Prasad Babu K VYour feedback matters!
Sir nose ke upar se aur gale me right side dard ho rha h neeche taraf aisa lag rha hai koi pimple ho gya ho mene ek beer pe thi uske bad se gale me right side pain ho rha hai.
I have ED (erectile dysfunction) at least I think I do. I am 19 years old. I was wondering if marijuana could have caused this long term effect?
Hi sir muje sex problem huva hai me hath se khda karta hu to khda hota hai per 10 second me vapas dhal jata hai or porn movie dekhta hu to jalde khda hota hai or tite raheta hai per ladki ke pass jata hu to darr jata hu jalde khda nahi hota hai or hastmahthun karta hu to bhut time lagta hai or takat lagne padti hai or ladki ke sath sex karta hu to pani nahi girta hai hathse helana padta hai panish bhi chota ho gaya hai plz koi upay
Is there any test to be done to confirm type one or type 2 diabetes. My diabetologist is confusing me a lot on that and charging very high every time I visit his clinic.
The Homeopathic medicines have been made use of even before the 18th century, but the systematic investigation and thorough study on these medicines were carried out by the German physician Samuel Christian Hahnemann. Homeopathic medicines are very useful in strengthening the resistance of an individual to an illness and medications are provided after studying the sick patient and not the disease. The medicines prescribed do not mainly depend on the diagnostic testing or blood chemistry analysis. They are, in fact, prescribed on the basis of direct observation of the symptoms reported by a patient.
How effective is homeopathy in treating cardiovascular diseases?
Homeopathy medicines are widely used to treat several medical conditions. Homeopaths prescribe constructional remedies for illnesses that are chronic in nature and these mainly include cardiovascular complaints. It is after understanding the cardiac symptoms of a patient are homeopathic medicines prescribed. The different cardiac complaints for which homeopathic medicines can be taken include congestive heart failure, palpitations, angina and syncope.
The homeopathy medicines are used to treat even many clinical and cardiovascular diseases. Many random trials have been done to prove that homeopathy treatment is effective in treating conditions like childhood diarrhoea, allergic conditions and post-operative conditions. These medicines are also used to treat respiratory, nervous cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. High blood pressure can also be treated using the homeopathy medicines. This is because an increased blood pressure is very risky as it can cause heart troubles and there are possibilities of an individual having a stroke.
Cardiac problems that can be Treated By Homeopathy Medicines
- Conditions like nervousness and worrying are the main cause of hypertension and it results in high blood pressure. Hence, this condition should be checked on time.
- It is very important that right medications are taken and that are prescribed by a qualified doctor. The homeopathic medicines that are prescribed for high blood pressure include Nux vomica, Calcarea carbonica, Sanguinaria, Plumbum and Phosphorous.
- Use of homeopathic medicines unlike the prescription medicines does not cause any side effects, and they are of great use in decreasing hypertension.
However, homeopathic medicines should also be taken after consulting the Doctor. The blood pressure and cholesterol level of an individual are lowered using homeopathic medicines, and these are of great use in preventing a heart attack. There are many cardiologists who even prescribe homeopathic medicines to their patients for treating a cardiovascular disease. The depiction of cardiac symptoms is quite different and these include bursting, aching, cold, cramps, heaviness, jerks, pulsation, spasm, oppression and throbbing and depending on the symptoms, homeopathic medicines are provided to treat the health condition.
I fell down and my left toe got hurt. Now it' s swelled up, paining, and i' m not able to move my toe. What should I do now?
Hi. I have been serious stress for last 2 months as I had a unprotected sexual encounter with a girl. After 4 days I felt fatigue, feeling unwell ,fully stressed, joint pain, swollen lymph glands and diarrhoea 1 or 2 episodes then after 1 week everything relieved and then I saw mouth ulcer not on my tongue is not painful but till now its present. I did a elisa/eclia test after 63 days it shows non reactive but I am so stressed and feeling so depressed as I was not a that type of person. I know the 3 month period is confirmatory or I need to wait till 6 month. I am assuming I am having hiv. Please help me. Please reply sir.
Those who are considering lasik lasers (for eye glass removal) for their eyes must read this as it has some serious implications/complications if done in haste.
There are lot of benefits by being myopic (eye power less than -3 d) and disadvantages in going for lasik laser in young age with low eye power.
You may never need glasses after 40 years (presbyopia) of age for reading if you use glasses or contact lens now instead of getting your glasses removed by lasik lasers but after lasers you may need the same so going for laser may keep you free from glass for roughly 15 to 20 years only.
There are variety of complications with lasik lasers like glare, halo and problem in colour contrast, dry eyes, problem in night vision, serious complications like corneal ectasia (may need corneal transplant) although advancement in lasers has minimized these issues still one should refrain from it since the percentage of side effects are highly underplayed
The disadvantages according to my experience outweighs the benefits in young age for those with low myopia (-3d) and considering the risks involved and amount of side effects associated with it which are highly under reported by the doctor.
Lasik operated emmetropic (having normal eye power) are not allowed in airforce, railways and army.
If you are young and advised for lasik in haste without giving due consideration about thickness of cornea, it may result in complications after 5 years and can affect rest of your life.
If you are having high eye power (more than -3d) then there are various issue which should be taken in consideration.
First and foremost, the corneal (outer membrane for eye) thickness must be measured by pachymetry. Indians have a thinner cornea around 400 to 450 micron as compared to western population (around 600 micron).
The critical thickness of cornea must be above 300 micron even after lasik lasers to avoid/minimize future complications.
Since laser burns the cornea, for removing every 1d of eye power, there is a reduction in 35 micron thickness in cornea.
Indians with average thickness of 400 to 450 micron thickness can only go upto 35*5= 175 micron reduction to ensure that their corneal thickness remains above crucial thickness of 300 micron.
So patients are advised to take a independent opinion from a experienced ophthalmologist preferably before going for lasik laser since procedure done on wrongly selected patient can lead to life long complication for the patient.
One can use contact lenses which have become quite advanced with time, if one does not want glasses. All that glitters is not gold and not every side effect can be predicted.
Consult on www.lybrate.com/arjunkumarsingh.
I am a 19 year old male. Over the past few days I have had persistent cold. I feel a lot of phlegm in my chest and when you cough, the color of my phlegm is green. My fever is mild, and I have headache above my eyes and near the nose. What must I do to recover?
I am 24 years old I want to increase my penis size current it is 4 inch please suggest me some pills.
My father and mother age is 63 and 60 respectively. Their weights are 72 and 70. They are good and healthy, they don't have BP and diabetes. Kindly suggest which type of diet is recommended. What type of food is best for their health. Please suggest .Thanks in advance.
My friend is continuously vomiting. He ate outside food last night. Can you tell me is it due to food poison? what medicine he should take?
I want to ask that have a headache and we want to relief modestly so that what will have to do in this situation.
Hi, I am 25 years male last two month i am having some disease in my hip it's like psoriasis I took ointment for that so it cleared and again am having that disease right now I think it comes due to i am wearing dry pant so what should I do now for relief from the disease?
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.These are some of the techniques which once mastered can help you to delay the ejaculation for a while.
- Deep Breathing : Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that leads to early ejaculation. Try to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If you can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, you may be able to use it in the bedroom.
- Stop and start method : This begins as a solo exercise. Begin by masturbating alone, bringing yourself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, continue bringing yourself closer and closer to orgasm until you can't hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by yourself without distraction will help you learn where is point of no return is.) When you feel that you have mastered the technique, the couple should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
- The squeeze method: This method requires one of the partners to squeeze the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used just before you are about to ejaculate.The idea is to reduce the erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your should do it on your own first, master it, and then invite your partner to practice the technique with you.
- Kegel exercise:There's no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way to find this muscle is to see if you can stop the flow of urine when you go to bathroom. It's the PC muscle that you use to do that. Once you find it, practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure you engage it, rather than using your abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, you will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. You should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If you can contract your PC muscle when close to orgasm, you should be able to slow things down.
- Tantric technique:When you approach that point,cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower your chin to your chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making you feel ungrounded). You should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in your body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
Medicinal help is do required in cases of long standing premature ejaculations, Consult privately for complete treatment through the homeopathic way.