Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J D V RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 22 years old male i am suffering from legs and hands numblling so please tell me know which food for good health for nerves. And some of the doubt join 1 week daily sex causes nervous weak or not? And late night sleep please natural tips`
I am a 20 year old female and married. I missed my period its two days late. I am gettn cramps and I noticed very very little spotting. Am I pregnant?
Doctor previously I had pimple now the pimple went off but I have some pitted scar and black spot what should I do to cure that give me easy remedies pls.
My father is 69 years old and facing continues hiccups problem since 4 days, our doctor prescribe Lesuride tablet but is not stop. Can you please suggest medicine or any other things need to do?
My age 38 and my BP is 100/140. Is it more for me . What shall I do to control l.I am not taking any medicine.
Sir Mera accident hua Tha bachpan me. Jab mein 8 saal ka Tha us time mere penis pe chot lagi Thi tab se mere penis ka size ni bada ho raha. Mere penis ka size bahut chota hai .please help me.
Due to constipation problem when I pushed hard then a little amount of semen come out side with urine from penis. And I fl tired after toilet. Is it spermatorhea? Or due to pain pain only? please give me suggestion me so much confused what to do please suggest. please also say home remedies for ds. please am so tnsed.
Dear doctors am feel smell on my toilet. Every time when am go for toilet am feel the smell. Please tell me whats the problem I have.
I am thinking over about myself. I want to do something but I unable to do that. I am very much worried about this situation.
I am 24 and I am unsatisfied with the kind of body I'm having. This is due to my breast size. It's not proportionate with my body. I always have to buy extra large sized clothes due to my breasts. Please help me guide How I can reduce my breast?
I am 18 years old. My HGH has stopped at my 15 years age. Now iam getting too fat and even iam feeling to short than my fellas. My height now is 5.4. What should I do to grow HGH and decrease my belly fat.
Hi Yesterday I was travelling I dtc bus in delhi. While getting down from from bus. I found a slight pain on my hips. Its like someone has inserted a middle inside. I want to know what Is the chance of getting hiv infection by this attack. Please help me out because from last two days I am trying to sleep but I am not able to. Please help me out.
Hi sir. I am now 21 years old. I don't get sleep at night until and unless I see sex videos and I remove the sperms This is since I was in 10th. i am used to do maturbation , please tell me how i get rid from this habit ? is this effect in my personal sexual life ? i become very weak because of this habit please understand my problem and please give proper method to get rid out of it ?
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.