Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indrani
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. IndraniYour feedback matters!
I am 10 weeks pregnant. Till which month can I have sex. What angles can we try? Also is it safe for long journey by train at this time.
Hello doctor. I m 28 years old married female trying for pregnancy since past 1 year. My fsh blood level is 3. 96miu/ml, serum prolactin level is 12. 78, lh blood level is 2. 66, usg abdomen and pelvis - normal. Follicular study - normal. My husband' s asa shows sperm count and motility - normal, advanced total progressive motility - subnormal, sfa - asthenozoospermia, dfi - 40%ros - 324 rlu/sec/million sperm. Scrotal doppler usg is normal. My doctor has advised tab. Sephene 50mg 0-0-1 for me and tab. Paternia plus 1-0-1 for him. Despite doing all these I m not getting pregnant so sick your advice and further suggestion.
Hi i am 24 years old .not married. No sexual contact. But I didn't get period past 3 months. Can I know what's the reason for missing period.
I am seven weeks pregnant. Can I have sex with my husband. To make him feel complete. Or is it harmful. please suggest. My vagina irritated when I tried a bit today coming upside on him. After a long time since I got confirmed pregnancy. please help with best suggestions.
Explained some of home remedies used in different chronic disorder, used it to avoid such disorder more details available on our website - www.jeevaniya.com
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.
I should be 9.4 week pregnant but my ultra sound show it is 6.6 week pregnancy .is it fine or some issues?
I am having vomit sensation. My last date was on 28-12-2017. Frequent urination. Sweet craving. Tiredness. Can I be pregnant.
When should we expect a pregnancy after reproduction. And when should we go for pregnancy test after copulation. please answer.
My wife is 27 years old. She is feeling burning pain in her vagina when I put my penis. So she is not allowed me to do sex from 2 years. Remaining time she is ok. She has good health also. Why this problem with her. Suggest any medicines.
My periods have been delayed to 7 days and im scared im not pregnant as well why it is happening can I know. Is it because im on medication from a neuro doctor is that why my periods getting delayed.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
Causes of Infertility:
- Infertility in Males: Small/undescended testes, Testicular injury, Abnormal/Low sperm count, Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Prostatitis, Orchitis, Varicocele, Infections(STD’S including Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Vas deferns/Ejaculatory duct obstruction.
- Infertility in Females: Structural abnormality in uterus/cervix, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Irregular periods, Hormonal imbalance, Pelvic Inflammatory disease(Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Uterine fibroid, Pelvic T.B., Pelvic adhesions due to infection or following surgery, Blocked fallopian tubes due to salpingitis, or Thyroid disorders.
- Combined causes or risk factors in male/female that increase the risk of infertility: Advancing age, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, exposure to radiation, and intake of certain drugs are the primary causes for this condition.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Homeopathic treatment of infertility is mainly achieved through the administration of constitutional homeopathic medicines found most suitable after a detailed case analysis. A detailed case analysis includes the general physical and mental constitutional make-up of the patient plus the symptoms in the sexual sphere and the underlying cause that is hindering the fertility process and needs to be corrected. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are natural medicines that help by raising the patient’s immunity to remove the obstruction that is hindering the process of fertility in a couple. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are non-toxic and carry no risk of side-effects.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
Here is a very short list of commonly used remedies:
- Sepia: This type of homeopathy remedy is used to treat irregular or absent ovulation
- Sabina: Recommended for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage
- Aurum: Used in cases when low sex drive and depression are the cause of infertility
- Phosphorus: Used when anxiety and stress are contributing to female infertility
- Silica: A type of homeopathy remedy used to boost the immune system in order to improve a woman’s chances of getting pregnant
- Pulsatilla and Sepia: Pulsatilla and Sepia are suitable homeopathic medicines for infertility in females due to irregular or scanty periods.
- Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa used for infertility in females due to profuse menses.
There needs also a discussion regarding potencies, repetition of dose, timing, and other supportive information like lifestyle nutrition, supplements like folic acid, exercise like yoga, etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.