Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira Rao
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indira RaoYour feedback matters!
Can multiple sclerosis relapse cause problem during delivery if any steroid is not taken Now I am 34 weeks pregnant. What to do. Do I use steroid or not?
I am 47 years female, and now I am having my periods for nearly 15 days, and I also cannot control my urine while walking, due to my prolonged period I am getting very irritated, please suggest some medicine.
I am 20 week pregnant and fetus is diagnosed with congenital diaphragmatic hernia what should I do now? I conceived with ivf.
Sir I am 22 years old and I want to know that it is really harmful or not when I am going to sex daily with my gf .when she comes close to me I feel so attractive and doing sex over 1to 2 hr till d time when I feel tired is it harmful for me and my gf too? please suggest me the right decision thankuu.
I am 24 years married female and I am 1 month pregnant and I don't want to take it continue. But when I visited clinic Gyno Dr. advised me that never go for abortion because it is your first pregnancy so please continue it if you don't continue it you may face problem in future. So my question is this is it true or doubtful ?Please advise.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28 February and after 5 hours she took unwanted 72 then the very next day she complained about the headache she did not vomited on that day. Now on her period day 3 march she was not conceive period, on 4 march suddenly in morning she complained about vomiting about 4 times and still not get period on time. What can I do now? Is this ok or not?
Is the blood test is more Accurate then the urine and sonography test? .as I got both results is negative on 6 and 10 august under the supervision of medical experts. And my periods are not observed till date as I took the abortion pills on 8th of july . Is there any chances of pregnancy as the bleeding was not so heavy .
Dear sexologist. Kindly tell. My girlfriend always mood in sex. So if I am fingering her vagina without anal sex. Is she pregnant. I am fear to insert finger in vagina. Please clear my doubt.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)