Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. HuzefaYour feedback matters!
Sir my question is I do masturbate a lot, if I eat in good amount can it be considered as normal habit? Also is using 50 mg viagra is normal in such age?(I m not frequent user of viagra but once in 2-3 months). Thanks in advance.
Hello, I just had sex with my girlfriend last night and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can I still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because of my torn frenulum, I just wanted to know what I should think/know and this point? I didn't ejaculate but didn't use condom. Is there risk of pregnancy, Should my gf take emergency contraceptive pill?
Hi, a wonderful Good evening. I am age 31 unmarried. Recently I got sugar positive reports and thyroid. Am not using any medicine for sugar. Without using medicine how can I had normal sugar reports? Is it possible with insulin leaf? I want to get marriage. If I will get marriage, iß any problem while pregnancy? please answer question.
My friend penis forehead skin is not pulling back completely during erect. Is that a serious problem.
I am suffering from migraine since 1year and was treating on homeopathy drugs. Eventually it got cured but as soon as I stopped taking medicines again I am suffering from migraine. Does it have any permanent cure?
I have been approved for a penile implant. I am looking for resources about the surgery: how the implant works, how it helps the penis lengthen from a flaccid state to fully erect. Also, how do I find how much experience a doctor has in this area.
Hi I have need to eat food but I can't eat because in my mouth sores any kind infection and I face problem to eat foods.
I am 57 suffering from severe back pain for last 2 yrs, getting up in the morning from bed is difficult, doing some exercises, but of very little use. Also what is best medicene for severe sort of dry cough with throat-pain.
I am suffering from masturbation addiction, that has lead to penis shrinkage, short fall, night fall, weakness, memory loss, fatigueness and ED. I coming to your clinic .Please advise.
I haven't able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit
Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits
Want to give high proteins food to my Son. Please advise foods that I can purchase. Currently I am giving him Nan Pro2, nestle cereals stage wise and other home made foods like Musur Dal, rice, vegetables etc. My son birth weight was 3.25 kg, but now he is only 7.5 kg after 11 months. Please advise.
Suffering from itching from more then 25 days, I have applied coconut oil nd other home remedies but no use. It got increased and now I have small allergic pimples on my testicles and penis skin and all over area where itching is there. Kindly help me out and tell me best solution for it.
I am 22 years, and I haven't a sleep since 2 days , because of this I suffer from severe headache, I tried also some home remedies but it didn't work, what can I do, please help me.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.