Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old, I had unprotected sex 12 days ago, I missed my period now, it was supposed to come 2 days ago, I cannot take the pregnancy test this early as there are chances it may show negative result, can I directly take unwanted mankind abortion pills? Will it cause any side effect as I do not even know whether I am pregnant or not.
Hello dr, I am 24 years I am married 2 year ago, we start planning baby in june 2016, but nothing happens till I already had 2 follicular done with HCG injection but didn't get conceived. Now again my Dr. told me to do HSG to check my Fallopian tube is fully open my husband sperm count is 120 ml but my husband had depression and he's taking zenoxa for mood stabilizer and fludac for depression please Dr. suggest me what to do I really want my child I am also getting depressed I really want my child now?
I was married nine month ago. We are trying to conceive but it is not happening. I had follicular study and everything was normal. I had my periods last on 22 nd July. I checked on 6 day after missing my periods but results came negative. I again checked on 15th day but again results came negative. I am having frequent acidity now a days. Are there any chances that I am pregnant. Please help.
I'm married in 7 month only my wife not get pregnant but missed period what she do get pregnant early.
My wife is suffering from breast pain now a days regarding that I want to know why is it happening and is there any serious things or not?
I had letrozole and hcg injection on day 11morning. Now am on day 15. Today scan to be done whether follicle released egg. My doubt is that My hubby have 85% male factors Am little obese. Doctor said egg releasing from left ovary. So after contact turn left and sleep. So that sperm swims to left. We are in family life from 11th day night to 14today night. That is from yesterday Whether I will conceive this cycle? After contact leakage of sperm is so high. Then next day if urinate some white liquid is coming out. Whether its sperm? Once went inside. Will it comes out again? Please clarify my doubts. Thank you.
I have a problem of pigmentation during my pregnancy. I am taking treatment from homeopathic doctor. Doctor gave me a cream to rub on the affected area. But I have no improvement in my problem. What can I do? I take contraceptive pills. I searched on Google that contraceptive pills are the reason or pigmentation. please help me.
- Sheet masks are an extra luxurious part of the korean beauty regime. Their main aim is to provide extra nourishment to your skin having few women in korea use it twice a day! yes, that’s right! with how affordable the sheet masks are nowadays, it leaves us wondering whether we could use it everyday?
- The answer is yes, it’s fine to use sheet masks everyday as long as it’s not a glycolic acid containing sheet mask. Using sheet masks labeled ‘anti-aging’, which are usually formulated with glycolic acid are too strong for daily use and can cause irritation. Also those prone to acne shouldn’t use sheet mask everyday as it can aggravate acne because it is occlusive and can block pores, which can lead bacteria to grow on the skin. So, if you are acne prone then stick to using sheet mask only once a week.
- As for everyone else, using sheet mask everyday can boost hydration levels as it helps to push ingredients into the skin. As for which sheet mask to use, look specifically for one with ceramides, squalene, hyaluronic acid, rice bran oil and macadamia oil – (all help to moisturize skin). If you are looking to brighten your skin, look for niacinamide, vitamin c and licorice root extract in your sheet mask.
Helo doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on march 23rd. Aftr tat I took (postpone 72 pill )only one pill within 10 mints. March 23,24,25th cntinusely per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd tat I did not take any pill. I got my period already march 13th to 16th. Nw my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please help me.
Hi, I am 31 years old and married. I have menstrual problem april and may I didnt got my periods. Than go to Dr. She took pregnancy test that was negative. Than she had given mwd. Fr periods. That I took I got periods on june but again in july periods not came. Whats the problem. Please help.
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.
My gf has blue veins in her breasts nd her areola is getting bigger. She got over with her normal periods wich lasted for 5 days. It was 70% of the usual bleeding she has. We did home pregnancy test 2 times in a weeks interval. 1 was on 3rd May nd 2nd was on 11th May, both wdr negative. So its unlikely that she might be pregnant. So what could be the reason for the blue veins nd big areola and why? Please help.
I am 27 years old married women. I have an issue when i intimate with my husband while sex and after sex huge pain start in my stomach is any serious problem or small issue.
चीकू के सेवन से आंतो की शक्ति बढ़ती है |
बुखार के रोगियों के लिए भी सेवनीय है |
चीकू में लोह तत्व भी काफी मात्रा में होता है | अंतः चीकू खाने से खून की कमी दूर होती है |