Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the healthiest fruits in the world, whether it is eaten or applied. All its benefits are enhanced when pre-soaked in warm water before consumption. Especially available during the winters, amla averts illnesses and problems by protecting you in various ways. Some are listed below…
1. Your skin and body age more gradually
As a rich source of antioxidants, the intake of amla prevents the body from cell damage, skin and body ageing, development of cancer and other diseases. Its anti-bacterial properties help the body in building a powerful immunity.
2. It’s beneficial for your stomach and liver
Regular intake of amla reduces inflammation in the stomach along with slowly decreasing acidity and heartburn. Amla keeps the liver healthy (a most important body organ) and helps in flushing out more toxins.
3. Aids in digestion
You can easily pre-soak amla in warm water and honey for current use as well as storage. These amlas if consumed habitually before meals have the ability to regulate your appetite and check proper digestion. They also prove to be a great cure for constipation and act as a pain-reliever during piles.
4. Prevents cold and infection
Amla is helpful in protecting us from problems like chronic cough, bronchitis, tuberculosis and asthma as well. It wonderfully cures your sore throat due to its high vitamin C content. At the time of cough and cold, the soaked amlas can be taken in juice form with ginger for enhanced benefits.
5. For detoxification
Pre-soaked stored amlas keep your intestines free of toxins and unwanted waste materials by flushing out all the impurities. It is full of vitamin C, so when taken along with honey helps in detoxifying and rejuvenating your body. This intermingling of honey and amla helps those seeking fitness and maintenance of perfect shape.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 21 years old female, my periods are not regular, sometimes they just disappear for 7-8 months and I am not sexually active. What is it?
Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old and she has a period problem. During periods she suffers from great and great pain. ANd over bleeding falls in during periods she is became angry during morning but 7 days ago but not in periods the painful. What should I do without taking her to the hospital and please some food tips.
If you are asked to choose between a beautiful girl who is totally lazy in bed and an average girl with awesome bedmatic skills or a guy with giant penis and tight muscles but unskilled in sex and the average guy who knows how to use his small penis to make you sing, who will you choose
Many people are under the impression that their physical attributes are all that matter in making them someone’s lover.
Interestingly, this is only true to a very limited extent.
Yes, you may get a lot of attention for pretty face, big butt, nice cleavage, fresh boobs, fine muscles, hunky body big penis, sweet talking…
But it is what you can and/or cannot do when it comes to the bedroom that will make you last as the sexual partner of that person in the long run.
Now, no matter your body type, there are certain things that will make you sexually attractive and preferred by your lover….
Be clean always – a clean sex partner is gold. When it is seen that your body is always clean and edible, you will be more appreciated sexually. A man for example will not mind eating his girl’s salad if she smells normal down there…
Make sounds and speak during sex – sex is as much about what we say as what we do. So make an effort to speak with your partner about how the sex makes you feel, about what you want and about what you want to do to him or her. Dirty talk, moaning and other coital sounds make the sexual experience more memorable…
Keep your body in shape – the best thing you can do for you and your sex partner is to keep your body in shape as much as possible because the more fit your body is, the better it is for sex. Eating healthy and exercising is good because it boosts your libido and allows you to execute challenging bedroom moves – sex positions…
Be willing to satisfy your partner – one funny thing about sex is that we don’t always get into the mood the same time and this time difference can lead to issues in regular relationships. You should not make a habit of turning him/her down every time because that is like saying “I’m not interested in you.” You should make efforts to give that thing your partner wants in bed, be it oral, a sex toy or some other fetish – as long as it doesn’t harm you in any way…
One last thing, always be willing to reciprocate
If you get a sexual favour from him/her, try to give back because that is the way to keep the romance hot and spicy.
I am 21yr old female. I have severe pain on my right breast and there is also a size difference. What should I do for it?
My wife delivered our first child at the age of 35 in a gynic hospital. She had pph- dic after delivery. She was given carboprost, 2 units of blood, and 2 units of ff plasma (i do not know the volume in ml.). I faintly recall the doctor saying she had to compress the uterus. Maybe in 3 hours the bleeding stopped. The next day in the laboratory the clotting test gave normal results. My queries: 1) can dic occur during delivery without uterine atony? 2) my wife is 15-20 days pregnant now at the age of 42-43. Should we abort on the grounds of fear of pph-dic only, (not considering other things like down syndrome). Our gynaec says that pph may not necessarily occur. But if at all it occurs: can active management of the third stage of labour (or by any other method) her life be saved? what is the probability of risk? what will happen to an individual cannot be predicted but in what percentage the odds are, I would like to know. Whether we should take the risk? her hemoglobin is around 9-10.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
Hi, My wife's vagina is too tight I am unable to penetrate and not able to insert my penis inside, kindly advise non painful surgery to enlarge it so that penis can be inserted easily.
Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.
I am 4 months pregnant. Pls suggest some foods for both me and my baby. How do I take care of my skin and hair even after birth of the child.Please tell.
I am 27 yrs old and i am suffering from endometrial polyps from last 1 yr.What should I do? please suggest me.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms