Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Udhbhava HospitalYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido:
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness:
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess. Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta and Vata doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity is effectively dealt with counselling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely, restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition. If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I'm 8 months pregnant i'm not interested in sex but my husband want a sex with me what can I do it's safe for baby health in current time.
I had protected sex in the the 1st week of July. I've also got my periods twice during this time, the first one was late by around 1 week and it occurred approximately around 20th of July while the 2nd one occurred on 16th of august. But recently I'm having some health issues which are similar to the ones which occur during pregnancy. These are: 1. Continued weakness 2. Frequent back ache 3. Head ache 4. Occasional chest pain (below and in between the breasts) 5. Loss of appetite 6. Mood swings 7. Also, along with these symptoms I've also noticed that recently I've become more vulnerable to mosquito bites. I wanted to go for Beta hCG test but the pathology supervisor advised me not to do so without proper consultation and based on my symptoms advised me to get the following tests done, 1. CBC-5, EDTA WHOLE BLOOD 2. GLUCOSE RANDOM, PLASMA 3. THYROID PANEL, SERUM So my main concern is that, is there any chance of me getting pregnant and should I go for any sort of pregnancy test or am I just over thinking. I'm 21 years old and am unmarried and don't want to get pregnant right now. Kindly help me.
Do you think hallucination involves only seeing things which are not real? There is much more to it actually and you may even smell or touch something, which does not exist. Hallucinations occur from various causes, primarily because of mental illnesses and nervous system disorders in your body. It is important for you to know about the different types of hallucinations, which are commonly experienced, along with their causes.
Types of hallucinations
- Hearing voices: This is known as auditory hallucinations in which you hear sounds and voices coming from within your mind or from outside. These voices might talk to each other as if they are trying to tell you something.
- Seeing things: This is called visual hallucination in which you see things, which actually do not exist. You might observe snakes crawling on your hands, but it is unreal. You can also see flashes of lights, and spots or shapes of bright colors.
- Smelling things: This type of hallucination is called olfactory hallucination in which you might sense a certain odor coming from your body, or from your surroundings.
- Tasting things: Known as gustatory hallucinations, you might find an odd or weird taste in something you are eating or drinking.
- Feeling things: This phenomenon is called tactile hallucination. You may feel that you are being tickled, or poked in spite of no one being around you. You might also feel that insects or snakes are crawling under your skin. Feeling a blast of hot air on the face is also likely.
Causes of hallucinations
- Schizophrenia accounts for being the primary cause of hallucinations and above 70% of the patients with this condition suffer from visual hallucinations, while others hear voices.
- Parkinson’s disease is another disease, which causes visual hallucinations in patients.
- Alzheimer’s disease and certain other types of dementia also account for causing hallucinations because of changes in the brain.
- People suffering from migraines may experience a form of visual hallucination known as aura. It resembles a crescent of multicolored light.
- Brain tumor causes hallucinations based on its exact location. In case of brain tumor in an area which controls vision, visual hallucinations are indicated. Smell and taste hallucinations are also likely.
- The condition called Charles Bonnet syndrome causes visual hallucinations in patients with cataract, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- Patients suffering from epilepsy are also prone to hallucinations. Different types of hallucinations are likely along with seizures, which are a common part of the condition. The exact type of hallucination caused depends on the part of your brain, which is affected by seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Are you pregnant and waiting to be a mother for the first time? Pregnancy is an ideal time for you to start taking care of yourself emotionally and physically. It is not a very simple thing and is associated with several complexities. Here are nine ways, following which you can undergo a healthy pregnancy:
- Consult your doctor or midwife immediately
- After finding that you are pregnant, get in touch with your doctor or midwife for organizing antenatal care.
- You will need to get important pregnancy advice and prepare for scans and tests that are required.
- Eat properly
- Consume a healthy and balanced diet on a regular basis comprising carbohydrates, protein servings, and fish.
- Take supplements
- Take pregnancy vitamin supplements in case you are not getting the essential nutrients from your everyday diet.
- Consume folic acid and vitamin D in large amounts during pregnancy.
- Maintain proper hygiene
- For keeping away from a condition known as listeria, you should avoid food items that may harbor the listeria bacteria, such as unpasteurized milk, under cooked meals, raw and under cooked meat, and many more.
- Work out regularly
- Regular exercise is important during pregnancy.
- Go for yoga, swimming, walking, and aquanatal classes as you need to build your endurance and strength. This prepares your body to deal with pregnancy.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises as these help in having a toned pelvic floor that ensures you of a smoother childbirth.
- Avoid alcohol
- Alcohol is unsafe during pregnancy, and you should totally try to avoid drinking. Heavy drinking during pregnancy is fatal for your baby in several ways.
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid having mild stimulants such as coffee, cola, and tea when you are pregnant. The high caffeine amounts may increase the chances of miscarriage
- Avoid smoking
- Undertake pelvic floor exercises
It is also very important for you to get sufficient rest when you are pregnant. You are bound to get tired easily because of pregnancy hormones that are in high levels. Try taking naps during the day if your night sleep is disrupted. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, stretching, massage, deep breathing, and visualization. For a healthy pregnancy, without any complication or hazards, these also play an important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Expecting a baby is the best feeling for any woman but this may or may not be the case in teenage pregnancy. Getting pregnant at the early age can cause serious damage to her not only to her health but also her future. Any pregnancy that occurs in women under the age of 20 is termed as teenage pregnancy. It is classified as high-risk pregnancy which can cause grave danger to the mother as well as her unborn child.
Technically, a girl can become pregnant after sexual intercourse anytime after beginning ovulation. In common- speak, a girl can become pregnant after she begins menstruating.
Risks of Teenage Pregnancy
Usually what happens is that a teenager gets pregnant against her wish… She doesn’t plan to but gets pregnant maybe due to unprotected sex. This increases the risk to both her and her baby.
It usually leads to a lag in her accessing and getting prenatal care. This can lead to problems later on like-
- High blood pressure
- Premature births
- Low birth weight
Controlling high blood pressure during pregnancy and getting regular prenatal care is the single most important thing that a pregnant teen can do for her own and her baby’s health.
Teenage mothers are at high risk for suffering from high BP which means they are at high risk for developing pre-eclampsia. This is a sudden increase in blood pressure after the 20th week of pregnancy and can be life-threatening for both the mother and the unborn baby. There are no proven ways to prevent it and most women who have signs of pre-eclampsia are monitored to lessen the harm and to avoid complications. The only way to cure pre-eclampsia is to deliver the baby. Usually, doctors manage high blood pressure in pregnancy by closely monitoring the baby, lifestyle changes by the mother and use of medicines. Compliance among teenagers for making lifestyle changes is usually low according to experts.
Premature babies are also common in teenagers and these babies can have health problems at the drop of the hat because their organs did not have enough time to develop in the womb. Problems that they are prone to are-
- Breathing problems
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental problems
- Problem with vision
- Hearing problems
- Feeding problems
Low birth weight babies are another risk of teenage pregnancies. These babies who weigh less than 5 pounds are at higher risk for health problems like delayed motor and social development or learning disabilities. They also become sick more often in the first days of life or develop infections.
Risks of low birth weight, premature labour, anemia, and pre-clampsia are linked to the low age of the mother and all of these are observed in teen births even after controlling for other risk factors such as prenatal care.
What can be done?
A pregnant teen, therefore, should do the following-
- Get regular prenatal check-ups
- Take vitamins and iron to prevent birth defects
- Staying away from smoking, alcohol, and drugs to prevent birth defects
- Use a condom during sex to prevent sexually transmitted diseases that could hurt the foetus
The only way to prevent teenage pregnancies is educational interventions and promotion of birth control. And both of these should be used to prevent these high-risk pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
पानी के महत्व से भला कौन अनजान है। बिना पानी के इस सरजमीं पर हम इंसानों का अस्तित्व ही खत्म हो जाएगा। हमारी हर एक्टिविटी खासकर वे जिनसे जीने का आधार हो वह पानी से ही शुरू और पानी से ही खत्म होती है। यूँ समझें कि पानी ऑक्सीजन की तरह हमारे लिए अहम है और अगर गर्मपानी हम अपनी रूटीन लाइफ में शामिल करें तो यह दवा की तरह हमपर असर करता वो भी बिना किसी साइड इफ़ेक्ट के। दरसल गुनगुना पानी पूरी तरह औषधीय गुणों से भरपूर होता है। जो स्वास्थ व सौन्दर्य दोनों के लिए लाभकारी है। इसीलिए अक्सर हमारे डॉक्टर व डाइटीशियन हमें सुबह उठने के बाद व रात को सोने से पहले गुनगुने पानी पीने की सलाह देते है। हमारे शरीर में 70 % पानी होता है, पानी की कमी से बहुत सी बीमारियाँ उभरने लगती है। इसलिए जरूरी है कि हमभरपूर मात्रा मे पानी पिएं, और अपने शरीर की पानी की कमी को पूरा करें। गर्म पानी से कई छोटी मोटी बीमारियम यूँ ही खत्म हो जाती हैं। इसलिए हम हर वक़्त पी सकें तो बहुत अच्छा वरना कम से कम सुबह खाली पेट,रात खाने के एक घण्टे बाद, ठंडी के दिनों में, व्यायाम योगा करने के बाद जरूर गुनगुना पानी पीने की आदत डालें। जिससे आप नीचे बताए गए तमाम फायदों को खुदमें मेहसूस कर सकें।
ज्यादातर बीमारियां गंदा पानी पीने से होती हैं। ऐसे में गर्म पानी को ठंडा करके पीने से पेट की कोई बीमारी नहीं होती है।गर्म पानी कफ और सर्दी की परेशानी को दूर करता है। खासकर बुखार होने पर अगर प्यास लगे तो ठंडा पानी न पिएं, इसकी जगह गर्म पानी पीना फायदेमंद होता है।
खाली पेट सुबह 1 ग्लास गर्म पानी में नींबू डालकर पीने से शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ती है और शरीर को विटमिन सी भी मिलता है।
चलिए अब इसीके साथ जानते हैं गर्म पानी से होने वाले कुछ बेहद खास फायदे।
1. पाएंदमकती त्वचा
किसी भी तरह की त्वचा संबंधी समस्या हो या फिर चेहरे पर नैचरल ग्लो लाना हो, गर्म पानी इसका सही उपाय है। रोज सुबह-सुबह गर्म पानी पीना शुरू कर दें। थोड़े ही दिनों में आपकी स्किन ग्लो करने लगेगी और बाकी स्किन प्रॉब्लम्स भी दूर हो जाएंगी।
2. भूख बढ़ाए
जिन लोगों को भूख न लगने की प्रॉब्लम हो, उन्हें एक ग्लास गर्म पानी में काली मिर्च, नमक और नींबू का रस डालकर पीना चाहिए। इससे भूख बढ़ जाती है।
मुंहासों की समस्या लड़कियों में ही नहीं बल्कि आजकल लड़कों में भी देखी जा सकती है। इससे बचने के लिए खाली पेट सुबह गर्म पानी पिएं। इससे पिंपल्स से भी छुटकारा मिल जाएगा।
4. ब्लड सर्कुलेशन
खून की गति यानी ब्लड सर्कुलेशन को बढ़ाने में गर्म पानी बेहद फायदेमंद होता है। ब्लड सर्कुलेशन के ठीक रहने से इंसान हर तरह की बीमारियों से बचा रहता है। इसलिए आप गर्म पानी पिएं। यह पाचन तंत्र को भी मजबूत बनाता है।
5. रिंकल्स हटाएँ
उल्टा-सीधा खाना खाने से शरीर के अंदर विषैले पदार्थ जम जाते हैं, जो शरीर को अंदर से कमजोर कर देते हैं। इंसान जल्दी बूढ़ा लगने लगता है। इस समस्या को रोकने के लिए सुबह गर्म पानी पिएं। यह आपकी त्वचा की झुर्रियों को कम करता है, साथ ही पेट भी साफ रखता है।
6. वजन घटाएं
अगर आप वजन कम करना चाहते हैं, तो गर्म पानी पीना शुरू कर दें। ये आपको बिना व्यायाम के भी फिट रखेगा। बस रोज सुबह उठकर खाली पेट गर्म पानी पिएं। गर्म पानी शरीर से अतिरिक्त चर्बी को घटा देता है और आपका शरीर को स्लिम होने में मदद है।
7. जोड़ों का दर्द करे दूर
गर्म पानी जोड़ों को चिकना बनाता है और जोड़ों का दर्द भी कम करता है। हमारी मांसपेशियों का 80 प्रतिशत भाग पानी से बना हुआ है इसलिए गर्म पानी पीने से मांसपेशियों की ऐंठन भी दूर होती है।
8. पीरियड्स प्रॉब्लम साल्व्ड
पीरियड्स के दौरान लड़कियों को अक्सर पेट दर्द की समस्या होती है। क्योंकि इस दौरान पैन मसल्स में खिंचाव होता है जो पेट दर्द का कारण बनता है। ऐसे में 1 गिलास गुनगुना पानी पीने पीरियड्स के समय होने वाले दर्द से राहत मिलती है।
9. नाक और गले की तकलीफ से राहत
अगर नाक और गले में दिक्कत हो तो सांस लेने व कुछ खाने में बड़ी परेशानी होती है। खराश और खांसी भी बड़ी समस्या होती है। इन सभी रोगों से बचने और आराम पाने के लिए गर्म पानी से गरारा करें और गर्म पानी पिएं।
10. बॉडी करे डिटॉक्से
गर्म पानी पीने से बॉडी को डिटॉक्सप करने में मदद मिलती है और यह शरीर की सारी अशुद्धियां को बहुत आसानी से साफ कर देता है। गर्म पानी पीने से शरीर का तापमान बढ़ने लग जाता है, जिससे पसीना आता है और इसके माध्यम से शरीर की अशुद्धियां दूर हो जाती हैं।
11. बालों को सुधारे
इसके अलावा गर्म पानी का सेवन बालों और त्वचा के लिए भी बहुत फायदेमंद है। इससे बाल चमकदार बनते हैं और यह इनकी ग्रोथ के लिए भी काफी फायदेमंद है।
12. थकावट रखें दूर
अगर आपको हमेशा थकावट होती है या कोई भी काम करने के बाद आप थक जाते है तो आपको डेली अपने सुबह की शुरुआतगर्म पानी के साथ करनी चाहिए, क्योकि इससे रक्त परिसंचरण बढ़ता है और स्टैमिना बढ़ता है।
13. कब्ज से छुटकारा
अगर आपको कब्ज की तकलीफ है और यह बीमारी बहुत पुरानी है तो भी आप प्रतिदिनसुबह खली पेट गर्म पानी पीना शुरू कर दें कुछ दिनों में आपको राहत महसूस होने लगेगा।
Dear Doctor, I am married 3 years ago. Till date, I have lease or no interest in having Sexual Intercourse. I like to spend time all alone by myself and spend time reading books like novels, religious books etc. Due to this I am not able to make my partner Happy. I do not know why I have no nerve towards Sexual relationship. I love my Husband very much, but have no interest in having any Sexual Relationship. I also do not enjoy or find any happiness in having sex. I get more happiness in being alone and reading books, writing some poetry or other stuff, in total in being myself. I also have a fear that may be because of my this attitude, my husband may try to find another partner for meeting his desires. I am really very upset thinking all these things, and daily we end up fighting with each other and also feel disappointed with one another. I always end up suffering within myself for not getting satisfactory answers from my husband for all the doubts I get in my minds. Please advise how can I overcome this and make my husband happy?
We are in relationship couple and planning to do sex first time but have a little doubt when and how to sex to not get her pregnant due to her period regarding uncertainty guide me coz I can't ask someone personally.
I hv gain so mch weght after delivery how cn I overcome with diss problem please tell me m very mch troubled cnt do work properly tired early.
My wife is pregnant and its running ninth month and we are curious to know that its a boy or a girl. With the help of color doppler and other reports can you tell me its a boy or girl. I already have a daughter of 8 years old.
While sex is an important part of an adult’s life, it may also come with a number of problems for certain people. Sexual addiction is a problem faced by many and includes a wide range of behavioural patterns when it comes to sex and excessive indulgence in the same. This condition may impact the life of an individual in a significant and even debilitating manner. While many people may confuse this with mere addiction to porn, this is not true. Let us find out more.
Types of Sexual Addiction: There are a number of ways in which sexual addiction may be characterised. As mentioned above, it does not merely include addiction to pornography or any other aspect of sex. It may include an addiction of one or multiple aspects, which include pornography as well. The various forms of sexual addiction include pornography addiction, addiction to fantasy or masturbation, addiction to sadistic behaviour, addition to prostitution, and other excess sexual activities and pursuits like exhibitionism.
Symptoms and Signs: There are a number of physical and emotional symptoms and signs of this condition. The patients suffering from this condition may end up isolating or alienating their partners, which is one of the most common giveaways of this condition. They may also go from one relationship to another in no time at all, with multiple partners in many cases. Also, they will not really have healthy relationships with their partners because of their fantasy based perceptions when it comes to sex. The physical symptoms of this condition include falling prey to venereal diseases and infections on a frequent basis, as well as the exposure to unwanted pregnancy in at least 70% of the cases, as per many medical reports. Anxiety, depression and substance abuse are also some of the common outcomes of this kind of addiction.
Treatment: Sexual addiction and sexual dependency can be treated by first of all treating the physical manifestations of this condition and its symptoms like infections and other ailments. This will be done with the help of medication in most cases. Further, the patient will be put through CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of sex therapy so that the evaluator or psychologist may find the root cause behind the condition.
This kind of therapy usually follows the route of exhaustive discussions in which the patient will be asked to talk about his or her emotions and problems. These will then be used in order to reprogram the attitude and thinking of the patient. In such cases, the patient will also be encouraged to invest time and effort in the emotional side of a committed relationship so that the dependency on sex may reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have given birth to child on 21 April 2017 by surgery operation delivery, again I want to conceive baby and become pregnant I can conceive after 4 months of operation now.
Hello, I am 24 years old and married. I just moved from India to Australia in August itself with my husband. My periods are usually normal but this month its 7 days late. I am really scared if i'm pregnant. Please suggest me what can I do because I don't want to be pregnant now. Can I induce my periods somehow? I ate papaya and had ginger tea as well yesterday but nothing happened. Please guide me.
My wife is pregnant and we want to go for medical abortion so please suggest the medicine name and its usage.
Hello sir. I am 21. 14th August I lost my virginity. My cycle date is 28. He was also a virgin. We used a condom and he didn't even ejaculated inside me. But now few days to my period I am not having any menstrual cramps. Can you please give me some advice.
I am pregnant by 32 days. When should I consult gynae. Should I avoid intercourse. I am taking folic acid 5 mg. What else should I take.
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.