Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.V.Rajashekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor…I lead a healthy life with regular meals and loads of water, still it never show up on my face and body…m thin esp. My limbs and a permanent like hollow dark circles and a dull face…It's frustrating …. Plzz Do Helppp…Thank you.
In my underarm there red colour spot is been developed earlier due to multiple times etching There is brown colour spot & patch is been developed in that area . It's very irritating and causing urge to each it doc please suggest some primary treatment on it.
Every person, especially women, want to maintain a youthful skin, sans the wrinkles, fine lines and the other signs of skin aging. As much as we want, the skin aging is an inevitable phenomenon that will hit you at some point or the other. There are many skin surgeries and therapies available that help in skin upliftment and rejuvenation. One such nonsurgical and natural therapy that many people have embraced to give their skin a much-needed boost is the Vampire Facial, also known as the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for the face.
The Vampire facial has garnered much attention over the past few years. There are many renowned celebrities and personalities worldwide who have opted for the Vampire Facial.
Vampire Facial derives its name from the fact that the procedure involves the use of one's blood for the overall facial rejuvenation.
The Vampire Facial is simple and involves the use of platelets rich plasma to achieve the desired result. The basic steps involved in the procedure include:
- The vampire facial commences with the collection of blood (usually from the arm).
- The next step involves centrifugation of the collected blood (approximately high spin for 10 minutes) to separate the platelets rich plasma from the rest of the blood components.
- To minimize the pain, an anesthetic cream is usually applied all over the face.
- The platelets rich plasma is then gently and carefully injected into the face at multiple spots (use of multiple small injections) strategically to ensure maximum skin renewal and rejuvenation (through increased collagen formation that accelerates the skin healing to a great extent).
From fine lines to dark circles to smile lines, Vampire Facial takes care of every aspect, improving the skin texture, adding an aura to your already pleasing personality. The number of sessions is often determined by the age of the person concerned.
- For young adults (in their late 20's or early 30's), a single session may be enough to produce the desired results.
- For middle aged people (after 40 years), the sessions are often 3, with a time gap of 4-6 weeks.
Who should avoid the Vampire Facial?
- The Vampire Facial may be best left avoided for people dealing with an unstable blood pressure, a condition medically known as Haemodynamic instability.
- Pregnant as well as lactating women should also refrain from this procedure.
- In addition to these, people having a low platelet count (Critical Thrombocytopenia), chronic infections and septicemia should also avoid Vampire Facial or PRP of the face.
After a Vampire Facial, a person should follow a healthy skin care routine for better results. Keep the skin well hydrated and moisturized as much as you can. Never leave the house without applying a good SPF sunscreen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!