Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.V.Rajashekar Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.V.Rajashekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Black head and oily skin long time ago and no face wash stop my oily skin too much kindly provide some effective suggestion.
Whether your complexion is fair or dark, almost everyone suffers from a rash at some point of time of the other. A rash can be described as a change in colour of texture of the skin. Most rashes are not life threatening. Skin rashes can be triggered by bacterial, vital or fungal infections and respond well to over the counter topical medication or oral antihistamines. May rashes are also triggered by a change in weather conditions and humidity or dry skin. However, there are some instances where a rash should not be ignored and a doctor should be consulted.
When a rash is accompanied by other symptoms
As a general rule of thumb, a rash that is accompanied by fever, muscle aches, crams etc should not be ignored. In such cases the rash is usually a symptom of a larger problem such as measles, scarlet fever and shingles or an allergic reaction.
Rashes that do not respond to medication
Rashes can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to completely heal but regular use of topical creams and oral antihistamines should how improvements in a day or two. Any rash that does not respond to topical ointments and continues to spread to other parts of your body must be shown to a doctor at once.
Most rashes are localized and restricted to a small area. Widespread rashes are usually a sign of allergies and need medical attention. Rashes that emerge suddenly should also be shown to a doctor as soon as possible.
While itchiness may be commonly associated with many types of rashes, pain is a symptom of a bigger problem. Painful rashes should be immediately shown to a doctor.
Rashes that become infected
Rashes that itch may cause scratching that can lead to added infections. Hence, ideally, a rash should never be scratched. Swelling, yellow or green discharge, crusting, warmth in the area around the rash and red streaks radiating out from the rash are signs of infections.
A rash that begins to blister
Most rashes only cause bump on the surface of the skin. If these bumps turn into blisters or open sores, medical attention should be immediately sought. This is especially necessary in cases where the rash is around the eyes, mouth or genitals. A blistering rash may be due to an allergic reaction, reaction to medication or an internal trigger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
For a skin problem in a summer. Hot sun reys on the skin. Burn my skin. Solution and have a medicine for this problem. Which?
Confidence and a better sense of self image can be born with a number of measures to prevent and repair the various factors that make one feel less than confident. Our face and hair are one of the major areas that make us feel confident and balding is a big cause that can leave people feeling shy of facing the world. A hair transplant procedure may seem like a simple one, but it comes with many implications as far as maintenance in the long run goes. Besides certain side effects, one will also have to indulge in proper habits for the upkeep of the transplant so that balding does not set in again. An itchy scalp may be a common occurrence after going through this surgery. Read on to know more about this.
- Causes of Postoperative Itchiness: The scalp may undergo postoperative itchiness after the grafting process has been put into place because the scalp is still getting used to the new skin and the tingling sensation that will invariably be caused by the hair that is now busy growing from previously bald quarters. This itchy feeling can also come from the dryness that may be caused by the shampoo that one uses. Also, shampooing in general can cause dryness of these new grafts, which leads to an itching sensation. Further, the topical ointments that may have been prescribed can lead to an allergic reaction, which can also cause severe itching. Further, in extreme or drastic cases, the scalp may fall prey to infection and in such cases, itching is one of the first reactions or symptoms of the same. Finally, if you have been suffering from a skin condition, this can also lead to itching.
- How to Deal with Itching: When you suffer from an itching scalp as a side effect after such a surgery, it is best to avoid scratching the surface as this may lead to bleeding and subsequent infection in the area. Ask your dermatologist for a change in the topical ointments so that you can avoid feeling the need to scratch and ensure that you also use a cold compress to keep the area suitably moist and also to soothe the excess itching sensation you may be feeling. You may damage the healing tissues by scratching within the first month after the surgery, so you must also ensure that your nails are cut.
- Other Side Effects: Itching and scratching can give rise to other side effects after a hair transplant procedure. These include a pimple breakout, bruising due to constant abrasion, and mild swelling which can also lead to further itching. These typically go away with the itching in due time.
Hello, I have dark spots or freckles at my face. Few years back I took laser treatment too bt again they are back. I apply sunscreen as well regularly. Pls prescribe me some tube to get them lighten. I have normal skin.
I'm 19 yrs old boy. I have so many pimples on my face, and my face is too oily. Can you please recommend me what to do about my face to be normal?
I am a 18 year old but my skin stays too oily no matter how many times I wash it with cold water. Could you please suggest me with some cream n diet which can help me avoid oily skin n pimples?
1) Go herbal. Say no to oil, grease, paint or synthetic colours as they may damage your skin badly
2) Prefer powdered colors as they can be easily washed off
3) Lighter colors may have less toxic effect than darker hues
4) Wear clothes that cover maximum part of your body to avoid harmful chemicals of colours
5) Apply a thick layer of oil or a greasy skin barrier cream like sunscreen all over the body at least 15 min prior to using colours
6) Protect your eyes with sunglasses or other eyewear, lips with lip balm and protect nails with Vaseline
7) Wash off colours at the earliest
Add colour to your life, not to your skin. Have a safe holi!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.