Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H.k. NagarajYour feedback matters!
I am having kidney stone, but I don't want to be operated for its removal, please suggest me some homeopathic medicine.
I am 25 years old male, and I am married man, some time my sperm leak through urine please tell what is the remedy for it.
My prostate is about 40 gms,RV 125 mi,PSA 8.5 symptomatic for last 9 years on Urimax. Is there any chance of developing Ca prostate?
Hi, I got burning and pain in urination in sep 2014. I went to hospital sgpgi lko. They told me that j hv renal tuberculosis. And they started att from 14 june and my medicines are rcinex-600, combutol -750, pyrazinamide 1500, benadon 20. I hv completed 7 months using the att. Stent is also situated in my right kidney till now and it has been changed twice. They told me to hv att for two months more and they suggested me a test gfr test. Its result are 12 for right kidney and 77 for left kidney. They told me that my right kidney hv stopped working. Although my all other result lyk serum creatine is 1, glucose is 103, bun is 9. please suggest me what should I do.
Hi sir /madam I want to know about kidney stones. I hav kidney stones from last one year. I want to know can we remove these stone without any operate. Or not possible.
I am losing weight drastically what should I do. I had renal stones earlier but now I am fine. Is this related?
Hi I am suffering from diabetes since last 3 years, high bp ranging from 140/90 to 165/100. And 2 years back I was told by my doctor that I have mild prostrate problem also after getting my ultrasound done wherein there as no residual. I am taking 1-gloformin xl 500 morning and evening after food. 2-cardace am 5 morning after breakfast for bp. 3-lazol-30. Mg. For acidity. 4-ecosprin av -75 at night. Now my problem is that I m suffering from excessive urination. Normally I use wash room every hour. Since last about 5 days I have checked my bp is also unstable sometimes it is 122/68 --120/64----132/78 ----135/81----165/84. I feel drowsy after taking my medicines after breakfast. My sugar levels were fasting-90 and pp-170. Random sugar in the evening was 135. Psa--was 0. 05 against a limit of 0. 4. Microalbumin creatinine ratio was 13. 3 against a limit of <30. Please advice what to do to control the excessive urination. Unstable high b. P. Am I suffering from some kidney problem? please advice.
I have hemorrhoids. Pain also coming at anus. Presently I am not taking any medicine for thet. I am not married now. I am ready to marriage after 4 months. My age 26 yr. My question is "is this hemorrhoids effects my sex life" is coming like erectile dysfunction problems" please tell me.
My both the kidney was failed I am under dialysis I am suffering with two much of thirsty no urine output. Please advise me the diet chart list to control water intake.
He has itch in anal and pubic area for more than 27 months, there is swelling at the anal opening, stretch marks on sides of the scrotum on thighs where skin becomes very thin and red also. Already tried allopathy and ayurvedic treatments in past. Each time itching reduces during medicine course but starts again after medicine is discontinued. Now he is taking homeopathic medicine for past 4 months. Though there is some relief in the pubic region but no improvement in the anal area. The difference between itching areas is that the pubic area becomes dry while the anal area becomes moist. Please suggest some remedy.
I am 58 years old. I am deibietc patient. I got kidney problem. My blood urea is 49.3. Sr. Creatinineis1.42. Sr. Vldl. Cholesterol 53.9and sr. Tiglyceride 269.7. How to decrease the same.
My father is diabetic and high blood pressure patient. His creatinine level is 2.15 from last 6 months and urea is about 80. Please suggest.
My grandfather has undergone a prostate operation twice his age is nearly 85 so will the same problem is continuing after the operation. What should be done?
I am 21 years old man, my problem is that when I urinate my urine does not come fast I waited around 3-5 minutes and then I able to urinate whats the problems sir.
I am 21 yrs female suffering from painful urination since 6 months. There is no other effects like fever and abdominal pain. It occurs continuously everyday when I stop intaking of water for a while also. I have to drink more and more water for every 10 minutes if not painful urination occurs. Please suggest some solution.
I am passing urine on bed at the time when i am slept,i didn't know the urine coming.what is my problem?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.