Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.k. Nagaraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H.k. NagarajYour feedback matters!
Some white liquid comes at the end of urine. I masturbate too much. Is that the result of that? And that liquid gives burning sensation.
I am 40 years old male. I have problem of bleeding per rectum from 5 days. Unsatisfied stool. Complaints aggravated by spicy food. Please suggest . What should i do ?
Hello I suffer from allergy attack every now and then. I start sneezing continuously. Sometimes not between a second gap between the sneezes. Sometimes around 50 sneezes in a row. The intensity of every sneeze is so high that due to the pressure on my abdomen I pass urine. I am suffering since 6 years now. I am a female 36 years of age, living in India Mumbai. Whenever I get the sneezing attack I feel feverish and completely drained out. Most of the time the attack happens in the morning but sometimes anytime of the day sometimes bed time too. And mostly it happens when I am home be it my home or anybody's else but it doesn't happen when I am traveling in car auto rickshaw or bus and not even at workplace Thank you.
I have a small 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. For the past 60 days, my whole abdomen is paining severely from 11 am to 9 pm. That does not mean all day long but the pain appears frequently in these hours. Does this stone causing the pain? Because I have some other problems related with urination. I drink 3 lit water. So, I go to pee 15-17 times a day since teenage. But now I have a new problem like difficulty in peeing. I have a strong urge to pee but when I go to pee, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to start. Sometimes it get obstructed. I have to force to pee. I hold my urine a lot because of place. So, I consulted 2 Doctors but both of them took my condition very lightly. They told that I have anxiety problem because my ultrasound and x-ray reports are normal. Blood sugar, thyroid, BP is ok. My urine has no infection. So, they took it like a joke. They told that I have mental stress. I will die Doctor if you take my disease lightly. This is very serious for me and painful too. For the past 60 days, I stayed at home, unable to go anywhere because of severe abdomen pain. If it is anxiety then why does it pain in my whole abdomen for the past 60 days? I can feel my pain but both Doctor didn't. What's wrong with me and my medicines? Why it's not working a little bit after a strict diet? Please tell me Doctor what's wrong? I can not move, can not work, can not low down or bend because of pain in right side of my naval. I am unable to go college because I can not walk a little. My exams are coming. So, my future will be spoiled if not treated soon. One more thing to add, in 13th december one boy hit me with a punch in my liver area. And I had some pain of the impact for 4 days. Does it causing pain after 2 months? I also eats rich, spicy, oily food in december, january. I leads a unhealthy life style since 4 years. No physical activity, video game, late night sleep, wake up late. I do not drink milk and vegetables. First Doctor, after seeing my reports, has diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So he gave me Colospa retard for 15 days. He told me to change my diet to recover soon. I did the same. But after 1 month no recovery at all. Still lot of pain in my abdomen. So, I consulted a Gastroenterologist. He gave me 1) Menoctyl (twice) 2) Veloz 20 (once) 3) Drotin DS (SOS) for 1 month I am taking this medicines for the past 11 days. But no relief. Still there is a lot of pain. Now I am frustrated with allopathy. So I decided to take homeopathy. Is that a right choice? Tell me doctor please. And tell me the exact name of foods to be avoided for preventing further kidney stones in future? Does 4.9 mm need any surgery in future?
Sometimes in sleep I encounter wet dreams. At this time, I will get the sensation of urination. In sleep, when I came to know the sensation of wet shorts I will go to wash room for urination. Is there any problem with me?
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!
Do you know that 100 litres of purified water are used for each dialysis session? This water needs to be of very high purity. Otherwise the patient can be harmed and can lead to serious infections and even heart disease. At Dharma Kidney Care we use "Ultrapure" water for dialysis which is one of the purest forms of water on the planet.