Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. H. BhojrajYour feedback matters!
I am off 54 yrs old man. For the last 5 days I have a pain in my both knees. While walking there is no pain bu at the time of sitting on chair, there is a little bit of pain but tolerable. My weight is 86 kg & height is 171CMs & i am pure vegetarian & teetotaler. Please advice me.
I am 24 years old and my weight is 56 kg. I want to gain my weight upto 75 kg. I also eat tobacco and khaeni and I drink too once a week please tell me the full diet to gain wait faster.
How should you break the weight loss plateau? Ideal weight for my body is 57-58 kgs as per seen on Internet. I am 25 years old/64 kgs. After continuous diet and exercise of 6 months since past 2 months I've stopped loosing weight/inches.
I am 21 years of age and my height is 5'7 and my weight is very less compared to my height and I am very thin. My weight is only 43 kg. can you please help me out in gaining weight as fast as possible?
In these days I am going thin so I want to increase my weight and body please tell me sir how can I increase my body weight.
I am 24 years old. My weight is only 50 kg and height is 5'10. I don't understand why I am not gaining weight inspire of eating good amount of food.
Dear Sir, I want to increase my weight, request you to tell me the best weight gainer which increase my weight as soon as possible.
Hey my name is dheeraj I am a student I am very upset as I am not gaining weight, I have also increased my diet but yet I am very thin. My family members have gave many products to me but yet I am unable to gain weight. Some products have shown side effects too. Due to my this weakness I have very less frnds so please help me out.
I am 24 year old. Nd my weight is 49 kg. How can I increase my weight as well as make good physics. Nd my height is 5, 3 inch can I increased it.
I have a dust allergy and asthma problem. And my wait is 42, I am so so thin girl what I am do for my self healthy?
I am 30 year old. Having back pain frequently while riding the bike. This starts while last month onwards. Inspected the bike having any shock absorber problems. But not having any problems. Is it will be because of the posture of driving? I am already having a bend at chest. The bike is only six months old. Please give a reply.
I have a question that how I cAn improve my immunity cells and give a nice tip to make my body fit, healthy.
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?