Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. H. BhojrajYour feedback matters!
I am a basketball player and I play this game daily but from last 10 days I am feeling tired all the time. Please suggest me some way to get rid of it.
Sprouts which steamed completely are they rich in nutrients if not how to add them in good diet. To get 120-140gm protein per day intake please suggest veg diet .)
I m very thin. please suggest me how to gain my weight. By going GYM and by healthy protein foods. What type of food I must take daily. please suggest I m fed up? And tell me please food names I must take also please plz.
I am too skinny from birth. What should I do or eat to be average health person? I am getting too much pimples on my face. What is the solution of it?
Hello Doctor, recently I have noticing that I am losing weight for no reason. I don't know how much I have lost weight however colleagues and other people are telling me how you lost so much weight. Please let me know what can be the cause or shall I do a LIPID PROFILE TEST?
I am 6 fit long tall and slim guy and I want gain my weight and I run 2km daily in the morning. Can I keep exercise or not. I eat enough. Now you see that what would we do.
I am 26 years old male. 60 kgs of weight. I have extremely thin legs as compared to my upper body. My ankle part is like a thin cylinder and I feel ashamed about it. Can I do anything to improve it.? P.S.I do not suffer from any medical condition yet.
My Mother is suffering from her knee joint pa8ns & even she can not getup & sit down from her bed where as she is now 50 years old.
The battle of supremacy between processed and whole foods has been raging on for quite some time now. Which is better? Which is more nutritional? The debate seems a never ending one. This article will tell you the benefits and drawbacks of both types of foods. It’s for you to decide which one is better for you and which isn't.
Processed foods are foods which have been altered in some way or the other to make them healthier, to make them taste better or for storage purposes. Almost every day to day food that you consume is processed. Some examples of processed foods include breakfast cereals, cheese, milks, soft drinks, bread etc.
Advantages of processed foods
Here are some advantages that you drive home from processed foods:
1. Processed foods like different types of jams and juices taste very good and last longer, making them a part of every household.
2. Processed fruits, vegetables and herbs, when stored in cans, tend to be free from bacteria and other harmful agents.
3. They are easy to purchase because they are available in all seasons
Disadvantages of processed foods
Processed foods have their own set of drawbacks. Here are some of them:
1. Some processed foods are genetically modified, which may cause a negative impact on your health.
2. Foods tend to lose their nutritional value when processed.
3. Foods that contain added sugar and fat can lead to a lot of health problems like diabetes, heart diseases and other cardiovascular problems.
Natural foods are those which don’t undergo any change in the form of added color, sugar or flavor. Natural foods go straight from vegetable farms and poultry farms to the market where you can purchase them.
Advantages of natural foods
Fresh fruits, vegetables or meat are categorized under natural foods, including a host of other foods as well which are not processed. Here are their advantages:
1. Natural foods are as nature intended them to be. They contain no added ingredients or flavor.
2. A diet comprising of natural foods keeps many diseases at bay.
3. Natural foods are free harmful flavor enhancers like MSG
4. Natural foods are rich in vitamins and minerals which are necessary for a healthy you.
Disadvantages of natural foods
There are not many disadvantages of natural foods apart from the facts that they are difficult to store, spoil after a certain period and are not available all year round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.