Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Glory AlexanderYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from piles. 1 month back I went to hospital he gave medicines. After I took medicines pain and bleeding are stopped So now I don't use medicines from past 1 week can you suggest how to overcome this problem But doctor said to me medicines for temporary not permanent to cure that problem So I feel very fear soo can you give some suggestions to me sir.
hello, my dad has been diognized with TB and my mom with PNEUMONIA , Kindly advice me as to what kind of doctors to be consulted.
I am not sure about my sperm count but my semen volume is very low. One year back it was not that low but now I noticed a significant decrease. I have lost weight. I was going through a tough time and stress made me to loose control over things. I am loosing my hairs my apatite is not good. Now I have control on my stress but things are still not good . I am afraid that my semen production might create problems in future as it is also associated with ED and early discharge. Please suggest.
I am 66 male. Am not getting proper erection and time to enjoy sex. But mentally I want it. Suggest some medicine so as I am able to enjoy properly.
I have a stomach pain from earlier 10 days. So I am confused what to do? Please tell me the appropriate cure?
My age is 27 yrs. I am unmarried. I want to do sex everyday. I do sex in a week 2-3 times. What should I do. No concentrate on study. Is this any disease or age factor. please suggest me on text.
Dear doctor: Having pain in the uppermost center area of the abdomen, a little below the rib cage and having bloating sensation. What will be the cause?
I am 19 years old male and have difference in size of hydrocelefor last 1 year. I. Have used bonecide fort but nothing happened. Now what should i. Do?
Hi, I wanna tell one thing am suffering from cold and cough for 4 years with nonstop (daily). Now what could I do. plesae send me some awareness and solution for this problem.
My husband is 30 years he works for a night shift he don't get proper sleep during day time n also his eyes have become dark circles his skin tone s changed .please suggest.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.
I have a problem while doing sex. My penis erects & just after entering into the vagina, it cums. Suggest to increase the erection time for getting pleasure. Thanks.
Among all body parts that play a role in human well-being, kidneys play the most important role that defines wellness of the physical system. The proper functioning of the kidneys decides the entire welfare of human body. Hence, maintaining the health of the kidneys is very vital for the young as well as the old. But in today’s age, because of the rise in unhealthy lifestyle of people, chronic renal failure has been on an increasing spree, causing fatal concerns.
The Rising Graveness Of Kidney Disturbances-
Chronic kidney failure is universally considered a fatal disease that terminates the normal functioning of bladder movements, which flush body toxins and waste products in the form of urine. In such medical conditions, generally doctors prescribe dialysis, kidney transplantations and other such complicated and expensive treatments. Such procedures could also be a great threat of post surgery effects that could hamper the body system permanently. At the same time, these treatments are neither feasible nor suitable for all patients. Taking into consideration the varying medical conditions of people, such complicated treatments could cause health hazards, which could endanger their well being.
Homeopathic Remedies To Oust Kidney Malfunctions-
Often it is seen that kidney failures do not occur on a sudden basis or due to certain lifestyles. Family history and hereditary conditions also cause certain problems in the long run. In such cases, the conventional homeopathic remedies provide better healing results than the usual surgeries for the patients. Even diabetic patients are suggested to go the homeopathic way for renal malfunctions. It is also believed that early stages of kidney problems are best treated by homeopathic procedures, which prevent further damage to the kidneys. Even patients undergoing dialysis are prescribed the traditional homeopathic medications, which enable them to lead a healthy living.
Therefore, certain homeopathic medicines have played a powerful role in rectifying kidney problems. For instance, Aconite tackles loin aches and post scarlatinal nephritis. Apocynum regulates the flow of urine and rectifies the amount of outlet. Belladonna handles conditions like excruciating burning pains in the lumbar areas and kidney inflammations. Cuprum Arsenicum cures uraemic disturbances.
Thus, it is a proven fact that homeopathy has an answer to all medical conditions. Be it any part of the body, externally or internally, homeopathic medications always ensure a sure shot cure. It not only heals the body from the ailment but also revitalizes the entire body system and charges the body functioning with new and improved vigor.