Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Glory AlexanderYour feedback matters!
Doctor Can you tell me that these Body Building Supplements or Proteins may effect the person (who is consuming) for any sexual problem?
Hello I am 30 years old men my question is at the time of having sex hardly I last with my girlfriend is 3 to 4 mints an I give up so naturally I am not at all satisfied with it and not being able to satisfy my girlfriend so all I want increase the time as minimum 10 mints to 15 mints all you can suggest me with the solution asp.
I mostly have problem in my stomach I am mostly remains in fever please give me a suggestion about the stomach problem. please I am much trouble from that please give me suggestion please.
Sir I have many friends as girls and I have my girlfriend too, I also use to talk and discuss about sex with them but whenever sex feelings come in my heart I always afraid to sex with anyone although they will not refuse if I start for that. My heart and I think that it is sin to do sex before marriage as I am blind devotee of God specially of Lord Shiva and Lord Hari. I think that God will angry with me If I do such activities. And so on. I regular worship of said God. I want to know that it is good for me?
I have masturbation problem from sometime I want to stop it. Please tell me any ayurvedic treatment of this. Or is it harmful after married life or having child. Please tell me. I am very weak or thin. At the age of 19.
I have skin problem on palm and leg. I have visited many doctors- allopathic, homeopathic and others and taken all types of medicines. But this problem is as it is. It was 2006 when we saw it for the first time, I was in Kanpur and visited allopathic doctor he told me it is psorasis and taken medicines and till date, I have changed many doctors, visited in Pantnagar, Dehdraun Dr B.S. Judge skin specialist, and then homeopathic in Panota and then Reqweg Homeopathic, but the skin problem is not gone.Please suggest us what to do and which type of problem is this. Thanking you very much. Regards
Sir I have gastric problem, Gas coming through mouth frequently, is there any treatment or foods or exercise which will help me please advice.
I have fever from three day. And body pain also. I can not eat any thing. I take the medicine medicine but there is not any improvement in my fever. And I alway feel of headache .so please tell me what I do.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from urticaria since last 15 years. I take many treatment but problem not solved. Nowadays I am taking cetrizine half tablet at frequency of three to four days. So Pl. Suggest should I continue this treatment. Thanks
Sir I am having lump on my neck since 7 years. Now it started paining. Can you suggest me what should I do?
It is not a myth but an actual condition that might happen when it is erect and experiences a certain amount of force. However, since this organ doesn't contain actual bones, the effect of its fracture differs from that of an arm or leg fracture?
What is penis fracture?
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture. The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder; during erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are-
1. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
2. Loss of erection almost immediately
3. Feeling of pain in the affected area
4. Bruising of the area
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it
In the case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications. A physical exam followed by exams like MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am a student. I want to know that what are the symptoms of dengue. And what are the medicine we should get in that condition.
Good morning doctor when I see my throat I can feel white patches inside, I feel difficulties in swallowing some times, what might be the cause, suggest a remedy.
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.