Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girisha RYour feedback matters!
I had a long and thick hair till I reached my teen now am almost 19 but I lost all my hair and it became more thin, am really worried about it, as an educated girl I can understand that we teenagers are so much stressed and it may be bcz of that but everyday I look into the mirror I wish I could get back my hair can anyone pls help me to get it back (my healthy thick hair☹️)
My Facial Skin gets very Oily Irrespective of the Season. And also keep getting tiny boils on my face. Need a remedy to get rid of it.
I have this rashes like thing all over my body. Its been more than a week. It reduces and again increases. It itches when I sweat and while having bath. What should I do? What ointment should I get for this? Kindly suggest me.
I am having eczema for 5 months and I had eaten mama medicines but still I am not cured well. please help me.
I am 26 year old and my hair are getting white, I don't know what to do, please give suggestions to prevent it.
Hi doctor I am having skin rashes all over my body like big thick and red patches and feeling itching from last three months. But it is not contuses 2 or 3 times in a week and only for 1 or 2 hour than go off itself. My age is 40 and my kft test is ok. Please help do I need to do any farther tests. Thanks.
I am 35 years old, male, have problem of allergy for last 5 yrs. But till date I could not understand that which elements are allergen for me. What should I do?
My big problem is pimples me goes on depression please help me and which medical take and what solution on pimples removing tel.
I am a girl of 20 yes. I hav a problem of dull n oily skin. My skin is sensitive and it gets too dark when come in contact with sun.
I 18 years old. I ak getting bald head in this age itself. And even white hairs started to grow. Is there any possible way to cure?
I have a lot of hair falling daily. I have also developed bald patches. I have been to Batras and take medication but to no avail. Can you please suggest simple remedies to get air growing on the bald patches. Please advise.
Does Rootz capsules to control hair loss having any side effects. I am 32 year old and wit no medical conditions. Having 2 year old son and lactating. Suggest whether hair fall is controlled within 30 days of intake of capsules Rootz from Reddy's lab.
I have skin peel out on my Pams n figure tip. N it's very dry which leads to open up the skin. It's like a white spots on Pam. I am using propysalic NF6 Which have reduced the figure tip prblm but the Pams are still the same. I use coconut oil also as moisturizer.
I'm 19 years old and have undergone a surgery. Lately I have been experiencing a lot of hair fall. Please tell me what I must do to avoid it.
There is probably no person who doesn’t lose some hair every day. In fact, losing about 100 hair in a day is considered normal. But if there is a problem of hair loss running in your family, you are vulnerable to lose even more hair. And it can lead to bald patches and spots in a short time. Approximately, half of all individuals suffer from this type of hair loss by the time they reach 50.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Although it has been speculated that hair loss is quite common, it could be a difficult thing to live with, particularly because it alters the way a person looks. Some of the most common causes of hair fall include:
- Family history: Hair fall is often inherited, indicating that it passes down from one generation to another. This is termed as female-pattern or male-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: The present work culture exposes all people to a lot of mental stress. Hair fall can also be caused by physical stress stemming from some ailment, high fever, and surgeries.
- Chemotherapy: A powerful medication destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy is also known to wreak havoc on hair.
- Wearing away: Hair damage can be caused by pulling back the hair, braiding it too tightly, making tight ponytails or by using too much of hair dryer, hair iron or hair straightener.
- Iron deficiency: Hair loss would be inevitable if one does not maintain a proper diet, particularly if it lacks protein and iron.
- Hair diseases: Hair disorders like ringworm, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other conditions can lead to loss of hair.
- Thyroid: Both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are known to cause hair fall.
How is hair fall treated?
- If you have hair loss and you are looking forward to treating it, then your hair loss treatment would depend on the type of hair loss you are suffering from.
- If hair loss is induced by some ailment that can be treated or is not going to last long, then your hair would grow back in some time. For instance, if hair fall is caused by thyroid conditions, then administering thyroid medications can help.
- When your hair loss is caused by stress or any underlying medical condition or any medication, then you should try to alleviate it in order to notice desirable improvements.
- In case the hair fall is triggered by some hair disorders, it is important to consult a dermatologist for comprehensive treatment solutions.
PRP For Hair Fall
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a very effective treatment for hair loss. It involves drawing out the blood from the patient’s body which is already rich in blood platelets. This blood is then concentrated to extract enriched blood platelets in the form of a serum. This serum is then injected into the scalp. PRP treatment can even be combined with hair transplant surgery, medication and micro needling to enhance their effectiveness.
Advantages of PRP treatment for hair fall-
- It is a non-surgical procedure so you don’t have to be sedated with anesthesia.
- It is a short duration procedure as PRP procedure lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is extremely reliable, safe and authentic.
- Time taken for recovery is very short. You will see noticeable results in less than a week after this procedure while getting to see marked improvements over the course for the next few weeks and months.
- Hair loss is controlled doesn’t recur after this procedure while the result looks very natural.
Non-Eligibility for a PRP treatment
- If you are suffering from malignancies or blood-borne diseases you should not go in for a PRP treatment.
- If you have a current infection you might not be able to sit for a PRP hair treatment.
- Patients suffering from cerebral palsy and Parkinson’s disease are not eligible for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or anemic, you shouldn’t opt for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently suffering from any form of skin diseases you shouldn’t opt for PRP treatments either.