Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girija K JYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant running 4 and half months but the problem is when I intercourse white particles like curd comes out with my penis. What is this. Have any serious problem or infection in my wife vagina.
Hello doctors, I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins. And everyone is saying that by this time I must feel some movements. But I am not feeling any movement. Is there anything to worry. please guide.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
If a woman have cyst in her ovary. How can she recover from it. Nd what are the methods to remove the cyst from ovary.
My friend had an unprotected sex. The sperm has not entered into vagina but only touched it. The women is getting delayed in periods? Suggest us what needs to be done.
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi I am 27 and expecting running my 7th month I have lot of back ache issue. What should I do and can I have chiku and sugarcane juice during my pregnancy.
Hi Doctor, My periods get delay, I am not married Last month it's also not well and this month also not good. Last month only one day is work. It's not frequently work. As this work normally for me before last month. Thanks Seema.
This quote is over centuries old and even at that time, the father of modern medicine (allopathy) realized the importance of healthy eating. I think we all know the benefits of eating healthy. Glowin skin, healthy hair, optimal weight. And one can just go on about the benefits. But what exactly constitutes" healthy eating?
A plant based diet is wholesome and nutritious and is closest to our mother earth and nature. A way of living which is in sync with nature and all its goodness, is the best possible gift you can give to yourself.
Eating greens, beans, legumes, nuts, fruits and seeds (flax, sunflower, sesame, etc.) will boost your immune system.
Beginning your day with a green smoothie is like gifting your body a luxurious detox each day. Consuming less of dairy will do your intestines good and help maintain your body at an alkaline level.
Consuming brown rice (which is rich in fibre) instead of white rice will help you maintain a slim waistline.
Doing aerobic exercises and brisk walking helps to boost your metabolism by keeping your heart pumping. This is the best anti-aging skin formula!
Spending time with yourself to know the real you is from where change happens. Change happens from within.
"within you, lies the answer to wholeness" - denise
Hope you all enjoyed the article!