Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year old workibg as a teacher I put on weigh approx 200gm pm and having knee pain since last one year how to control body weight and pain ?
My daughter suffering from dengue fever, her platelet count 61000 today. Hospitalized today with treatment ginseng cap. Carcica papaya leaf extract, azithromycin tab. rabeprazole sis um cap. levocetirizine.with IV fluid paracetamol, and plane DNS. If she improves, pl guide if matter is serious or not, here in hospital blood bank and all facilities available.
I'm an extremely thin man. Consequently I don't have any personality. I tried alot to gain weight but all went in vain. Now it brings negativity in me. Please suggest something. I heard that alfalfa tonic is good.
Hlo, kavita puri here I am 23 years old and I am having a kidney stone. Plzz suggest me what to eat in daily routine.
During lavatory (dry cough) it pains me in the right below the lungs since 5 days. I had kidney stone past 1 year but was drained before. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day, Age 21 Male.
I have bp problem and also I feel giddy when I do lots of work nd I have also oily skin which have very pimples problem. So please suggest some treatment or precautions.
I have problem of hair falling. My hair is falling day by day. I have only few hair on my head. What can I do to solve tgis problem please help me.
Mere dady ki umar 55 saal h unke ghutno me bhut dard rhta h kya aap bta sakte h ki unhe kya krna chahiye jisse unke ghutno ke dard se aaram mil sake ?
I am 27years male, I am suffering from back pain means pain inside of the lowest rib. I don't use any treatment till date.
I am suffering from acne and acne scars. And now I am using safi since 3 days. Will it be beneficial for me? I really need your help.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old (female) and I have an ovarian cyst since last 2 years and it is normal cyst. And its about 3 mm. What should I do. Please suggest me.?
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.