Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I want to loose belly fat though I don't take much food or oily food but still I don't have slim belly. What should I do?
There is a pain in my left jaw, it some times pains severely. What might be the reason please inform me.
I am not able to sleep without any kind of drug. What should I do in this condition. So I can get rid of this.
My have affair with some body once o kept a hidden camera and she had sex with him and now it appears every time I go to bed and I could not sleep more than three to four hours and I cannot get rid of my mind.always thinking about it
Sir I am 14 years boy and suffering from severe blood motions since 3 days so please suggest me how to control it.
L am 31 years male professor. I am having a severe pain in my right knee. I tried pain relief oils, but its of no use. Please let me know what to do?
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
Doctor I am doing a good exercise and jogging running from last two months but still I am not loosing my weight I even follow a proper diet. What should I do?
I have diabetes over 10 years my latest hb a1c report 10. 1 abc is 243 my hdl cholestrol -direct 21 ldl cholesterol direct107, triglycerides-275 I using medicine glynese mf tab m-1, n-1. So please suggest any other medicine and what the position now in my health ?
I am 21+ but have low beard and hairs. Please reply I searched on internet and I found that its testosterone deficiency.
I want to lose weight fast I take green tea 3 times a day, is it good to take green tea, are there any side effects of taking more green tea? How much to consume green tea?
I am 26years old and I have problem of white hairs from few weak I noticed that my hairs were white fastly what should I do.
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.