Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 65 years old and suffering from diabetes since 20 yrs. Recently I was admitted to hospital with my sugar levels 400. There I was diagnosis with BP.
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk. I, last time checked it 150 240 sugar levels. And I am suffering from premature ejaculation which is not more than 2 mins. I got a suggestion that use vital m-40 capsules to boosting the power (herbal product) if I use this any side effects will occur in future or what other medicine I use please help me.
My father is 57 years old. He is diabetic from last 12 years. From last 1 year he is putting insulin 2 times a day. Now problem is that he is not able to sit or walk from last 6 months and is completely on bed. Doctors said he is suffering from parkinson and dementia. I want to know the medicines and when he will able to walk or sit.
What is the diet for uric acid and kidney problem, my left kidney had been removed due to PUJ OBSTRUCTION.
Hi, I am 27 years old and in these days am often feeling hungry even if I had good lunch or dinner. Is this the sign of diabetes? please let me know.
Sir how I control my sugar level. Please tell me solution some home tips. Present time my sugar level is normal but some time this is some high my age is 30 years old. So please tell me about some tips. Thanks.
Experiencing pain in shoulder, neck and back joints. We consulted a pediatrician and given some medicine for prior arthritis for 20 days. But after 20 days no change. She having diabetes and taking medicine from last 5 yrs.
Im diabetic. I was put on insulin since I was and during lactation but now I wld like to switch to oral medicine as im not feeding the baby. Im taking humalog 25.8 units in the morning and 6 in the night and sugar levels are normal with fasting below 110 and PP below 130.
My thyroid level is 10.43 just wanted to check for the medication. I have pain in my calf muscles due to it.
I am suffered by a type 2 diabetics and now my fasting and pp blood sugar levels are 210-290. Pls kindly suggest me to what tablet I need to have?
What is the remedy to reduce high uric level (15.5. From the body. I have been drinking 3-4 glass of water daily, taking apple cider via near and lemon juice without sugar Twice daily. But still the next day when I get up in the morning, the pain starts again. Please help, If any Doctor can prescribe me any medicine or natural product. Which would help in dissolving the high uric acid from the body.
My mother is a diabetic from past few years, I just want to know that can she drink milk and curd daily or not?
How to control or maintain our sugar and blood pressure, and who's medicine is less cost and better for diabetes patient?
Are you suffering from diabetes and are looking for ideal at home management remedies? Diabetes is a health condition, which occurs when the blood sugar level of the body rises. There are several ways following which you will be successfully able to manage your diabetes. They are as follows:
- Exercise regularly and track your workout patterns. Exercise is the most important lifestyle choice for a diabetic patient, which allows you to maintain a good shape. It boosts your body's metabolism rate and insulin uptake process. By taking notes on your exercising habits, you will be able to make timely and required changes.
- Stop consuming fast food. Try to abstain from eating outside food and reduce your intake of sugar, salt and high calorie food. Meal should be prepared at home using light ingredients and less amount of salt and sugar.
- Quit smoking as it is very harmful, especially if you are a diabetic. Smoking narrows your blood vessels, as a result of which, your blood circulation gets disrupted.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber is beneficial for all diabetic patients and helps in smooth functioning of your digestive processes. It also help in reducing your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Take care and pay attention to your feet properly. You should wash your feet in lukewarm water regularly and dry them gently. You should moisturize your feet with a lotion. Check on your feet for cuts, sores, redness, swelling and blisters and consult a doctor in case of an unusual foot sore.
- Get your eyes checked frequently as diabetes affects your vision in serious ways, which may also lead to blindness. Regular eye checkups will help you to prevent retinopathy.
- Take proper care of your teeth which includes brushing and flossing at least two times every day. This is because diabetes makes you prone to several serious gum infections. Go for regular dental checkups if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and in case you observe swollen, red gums, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stress and adapt ways to eliminate stress. Your body hormones, which are produced in relation to intense stress, prevent insulin from working efficiently, which increases your blood sugar levels and stress levels further. Relaxation techniques are effective for dealing with stress.
- Opt for several small meals instead of a few large meals every day. This helps in keeping your digestive processes active, which in turn increase insulin sensitivity.