Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Narasimha Swamy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G Narasimha SwamyYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years male living in HYDERABAD. Having pain in lower back since last six months. The pain is maximum when standing or walking. When I lie down it reduces to negligible level. The MRI report says" Posterocentral and bilateral paracentral disc protrusion at L4-L5 level causing thecal sac compression and bilateral neural foramina narrowing" Screening of cervical shows disc osteophyte complex at C4-C-5, C5-C6, and C6-C7 levels causing mild cord indentation" I am doing back stretching exercises twice daily and stopped taking Medicines as they are not helping much.
Hi, My last period was on 9th sep 2016. I got married 4 months ago. Planning for a baby now. Even m getting some cramps on my stomach from last 4 days and I got angry very easily now a days. Please suggest. What to do. Thanks.
My mouth is not open only 2 finger inserted. How can I open mouth and inserted 4 finger in mouth. Suggest me. Tell me gud medicine name or injection. To recover my mouth problem.
What is the symptoms of Japanese encephalitis. What medicine will be good for this disease. Please help me.
I have been trying to gain weight. I have tried so many ways. But no change. What should I do to gain weight?
I'm 26 weight 65kgs hight 5.4 hv alt of stomach fat n face fat I dint eat much but still I gain weight please help me to lose weight in a month time, give me a diet chart to fellow n a effective remedies n tips to lose weight fast.
Give some health tips how can fit & maintain our daily routine. please some benefits & loss of daily life.
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.