Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.n. RavindranathYour feedback matters!
For last two months I didn't get my periods and after 13 more days it will be 3 months. Am I having PCOS? because my weight also keep on increasing as I see myself. please suggest some ways.
I'm 31 years Old and my TSH IS 9.10 AND I also have pcos with regular periods and we are trying for kids since 5 years.
Hi, I am 19 years old girl my weight is 54.5 my hip is large. So please suggest me to decrease my hip and get prefect structure. Naturally.
Hi My Height 5.4 weight 95 kg. It can possible to get pregnant. Eating more meals n oil items snacks.
My periods in last two months was little less, but this month the flow was fast was it normal to have periods like this?
Sir, I had unprotected intercourse with my friend 4 days after her periods. And She's is again having periods after 4 dayd. Contraceptive pill (I PILL) is taken after 3 hours of intercourse. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
My periods ended on Wednesday I went out with my boyfriend on Saturday we didnt have sex neither he penetrated but since we were too close its possible that a bit of his pre ejaculated semen has reached my vagina. I am a pcos patient and I have eye power problem I hadnt wore specs for two days and I have gastric problem too. From Monday I am experiencing dizziness vomiting and lower back pain. I do not want to visit any doctor nearby is.
I am 18 years old female. Height 5 .6.weight 60. I recently came to know that I have pcod. I am taking medicines from a month. Doctor said not to take sugar. But I love chocolates. I am not able to control my self without eating them. why shouldn't I eat chocolates n sugar. What should I eat n shoudnt eat. What r the problems with pcod. Will I face any prob during pregnancy. please give me clarity about all this.
I am 30 years old female, I face irregular menstrual cycle. Sometimes I don't get period for 2-3 months. I had polycystic ovary but after treatment it is cured. I am married and do not have any issue.
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
Hello sir I am 22 year old unmarried girl I have swelling in my uterus last week what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir my frnd has not coming periods. And she is very sad. So sir please give me reasons why she has not coming periods.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.