Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.LakshminarayananYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from brain migraine related disease condition I am suffering from severe head ache in left or right brain so can you suggest me a best treatment.
My mom is suffering from GLIOMA .5 times RADIO THERAPY has been done as there was a doubt between lymphoma and glioma after mri reports. She is in a state of unconsciousness from 3 days after 5th RADIO THERAPY. Her serum creatinine is 5.07 right now. Her body is swelled up. Kindly recommend what should be done nest to get her back in consciousness and to lower her creatinine?
Some times I feel swelling in the upper side of my right thigh, it's not painful but uncomfortable, usually when I can feel it I feel stiffness in my thigh muscles and sometimes a little sensation of numbness in my leg, when it goes away everything gets back to normal, what could this be and could it be something serious?, thank you.
I am getting headache, it is a stress related headache (migraine). What is the precautions to be taken. I am 58 male. I am using thyroid tab for last 12. Months. I am using homoeo med for the last 7 years. Please suggest me.
If their is any case of fitcase mean epilepsy it can be occur through addiction for taking of drugs.
My father is not able to feel tissue of his palm, first it was with right hand but now he is having problem with left hand as well. When he close his fist and open, his two fingers don't open and has to do that manually to open his palm again. The sense of his both limbs are not responding as it should be. Please suggest us what we can do. Problem is increasing day by day.
I am suffering from neck pain from past one month. I have to sit all day long due to my work. My neck and shoulder blades are paining. My left hand is also paining and I am feeling numbness. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old female. I had a history of photosensitive epilepsy. Recently stopped taking my medications under doctors supervision. Now, working as a UI developer trainee. Little stressful job ,but I love the job. Had to work 9 hrs daily on computer LCD display. For one month I was doing good. Then for three days had headache. Now on leave. Kind of feel my mental strength disappearing. Do not know why. Does it have anything to do with epilepsy. Will I be able to continue working.
Hi I am 31 years age male & having numbness & tingling problem in hands & legs when in folded condition & sometimes in idol condition also from last 6 months. Kindly guide me
I am 32 year old. I have severe migraine pain, tried many medicine, but didn't work. Pls provide me solution.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.