Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Fathima AnthonyYour feedback matters!
I'm having pain in inguinal region and itching in the vagina I had done urine test there 20-25 pus cells are present in there .It's pain a lot and also itching is there tell me what to do and medications to take also precautions to avoid this.
My wife 47 year of age currently suffering from sore throat and fever 101.since 2-3 days please suggest some effective medicine, one more thing she is on medication of psychosomatic drug for depression.
She cannot take food for 3 days and her throat is swelling so she was unable to eat any so pliz tell me what to do.
Dr. im having deficiency of vitamin D. Wt to eat and wt to do to cure it. please mention the foods which contains vitamin d. And prescribe tablets or any other.
I have severe throat pain and cough from the past two days. It's very difficult to swallow anything. What should I take to reduce this. I breast feed a five month old baby.
How to stop automatically ejaculation. When I am laying in bed and thinking about sex only this problem. Can I stop this.
Hello. Please suggest treatment for migraine. How cold compression reduce headache. How to apply? Is there any diet suggestion for it? Or any other therapy.
Please suggest names of some homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation. Also tell how to take them. No separate consultation please suggest here only.
When I think about sex something discharge or some liquid discharge from penis. Is it any problem please suggest me.
I have dark circles. I don't know the reason behind that. I have a sleep of 7 hrs with proper diet Also I take lemon juice accompanied with honey in morning and sprouts as a part of breakfast. I literally think that I follow an ideal schedule but then too this problem persists. So kindly suggest something.
I have dust allergy, long journey and due to dust it is possible during cough reddish blood also come with it. It happens three or four times not regularly. I don't feel any other problems. In childhood I suffered from Asthma, but it cured with complete course at that time. Please resolve my problem.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.